Chapter 24: What's the cat's name?

"Alexander ...you are SOOOOO late today .I was worried SICK. You were NOT picking up the phone too. At least you SHOULD have mmmmmmmm" drowned Magnus' worried and angry words under a pair of lovely lips.

Soon Magnus' temper came under control and he thought of savouring the lips too.

Alec broke the kiss and Magnus was cool now.

"You don't know Alexander.. I was dying of worrying...." said Magnus rubbing Alec's arm.

"Oh...come on Magnus ...you are immortal and will never 'DIE'" said Alec quoting in the air with his fingers.

"Actually...that is the problem...I don't want to live without you " said Magnus cupping Alec's face.

Alec kissed Magnus' lips again.

Just to make the matters light Alec's stomach rumbled loudly and both the couples laughed.

"Freshen up ....Alexander ....I will serve the dinner...I think your stomach needs to be taken care of first. "  said Magnus smiling.

Alec smiled and nodded. He headed towards the bedroom.

Alec entered the bedroom and started changing when his eyes fell on the bed  ...a golden coloured tabby perched royally on  Alec's side of the bed.

He looked closely  at the cat ...its not his Chairman....no ...he can identify his Chairman among many cats....

" Magnus...how many cats do we have? " asked Alec loudly from the bedroom.

"Well ...one...why?" shouted Magnus in reply from the kitchen.

"Then here is a new guest we have in our bed." said Alec .

"What ....who has dared to be on our bed ? "asked Magnus sprinting quickly from the kitchen.

Magnus entered the bedroom and saw the golden coloured tabby on the bed who had the body language that the bed was his.

Magnus said "Oh ...that ...yah...that one is a new entry....he came today morning and I thought of keeping him..but I did not know that he would go straight onto our bed.

Alec went towards the kitty and said "Oh ..come kitty...come to Daddy...." and made grabby hands towards the cat.

The cat looked at Alec's hands for some time and then started moving towards them.

He came to Alec.

Alec gathered the cat in his arms and the cat snuggled into Alec's chest.

Alec nuzzled his nose into the cat's fur and the cat meowed and purred.

"Oh ...Magnus I like this one " said Alec.

Magnus said " Yah ...I knew you would like it."

Alec said " Can we keep this one too....? "

Magnus said " Yah if he liked to stay later..."

Alec asked " Why would not he ?...he is so cute."

Magnus smiled.

"Go....Alexander...freshen up ...I am serving the dinner" said Magnus sprinting back to the kitchen.

Alec put the cat on the floor and the cat again went to the bed and sat deliberately on Alec's side of bed.

Alec went into the bathroom grabbing his towel.

The warm water worked magic on Alec's sore muscles ...the water felt heaven when it was pouring on the Alec's trained arms and his abs.