Chapter47:The Curse (mpreg) Part-6

After hearing everything Jace sprinted to Magnus and held his collar . He was furious.

Jace :"You ...warlock....you were about to kill the baby.....

Do you even have any idea ...what my big brother went through the whole month?

I could feel the urge, the need to have something intensely through the Parabati bond .But did not know that this was happening...Alec sacrificed ...Alec decided to take the pain for you  Magnus ...to keep you here with him...and you did this to him and the baby...you made him to pledge to not have what he exactly  wanted ...the baby wanted.

ALEC WAS AT A VERGE OF A MISCARRIAGE.

And you say ....you LOVE  him....YOU SAY YOU LOVE THE BABY...WHY DID NOT YOU CALL CATARINA AT THE FIRST PLACE ?????."

Magnus shook his head.  He could not stop himself to admit this time that Jace was right .

"I am sorry..." uttered Magnus.

"I thought that the Great Demon was manifesting ...he was changing Alec. ...his angelic habits were changing into demonic..." said Magnus with tears in his eyes.

"YAH....ONLY BECAUSE THE BABY WANTED TO GROW....TO SURVIVE...MY BROTHER WAS DYING EACH MOMENT ....MAGNUS.....JUST TO KEEP THE STUPID PLEDGE OF NOT HAVING RAW THINGS....." shouted Jace.

Catarina interfered.

"Boys ...calm down....Alec is okay now....please don't shout...he is sleeping...let him take rest." said Catarina with her maturity.

Jace left Magnus' collar . He took the glass of water from the counter and drank the whole content. The pain from Alec was too much for him to bear.

He tried to gain his composure back.

Jace looked at Magnus and said in a teary voice

"Please take care of him. "

Magnus nodded . Magnus wiped his tears.

"I will do everything in my power for making the curse ...a boon to Alec and the baby.....I will protect them two with all my power.." said Magnus gaining his composure back.

Then changing the mood.....

"I am glad that I am going to be an uncle...I always wanted to be one...when he  is my grumpy Alec' s child I am more than happy...I am ecstatic..I will teach him to fight with seraph blade ..he will be the best in the shadowworld...but...but... what will happen when that monster of Asmoedeus would come and will want his heir back...will you give the little one.....?" asked Jace worried.

Magnus said "That is the thing to be worried about . I don't know what to do ? Alexander is clearly in love with the little one..I am sure he would not be able to give the baby to Asmodeus neither will I. "

Jace sighed.

"Don't worry Magnus we are all with you ....I will tell Izzy ,Clary and Simon....I am sure these people will always help you and Alec...If need be we will fight against Asmodeus to keep our little family member safe.

I will send Simon with some good quality blood......

If Alec is craving for raw blood and if the little one needs blood for his growth...his uncles are here to arrange and give a continuous supply of blood to him " said Jace smiling.

"I need to go Magnus ...we left the meeting abruptly. I have to go there.

And Magnus, please don't stop Alec from what he really wants to have. I can't see Alec in the condition in which I saw him today again and also I can't lose my little nephew either." Said Jace.