Chapter82:Premonition

Premonition.

Magnus and Alec laughed hard when they found that their little moment was interrupted by their little piece of heart.

But they immediately grabbed the moment and took turn in kissing and squishing cute Max.

Max was giggling loudly.

Magnus started tickling Max on his little tummy and Max started wiggling like a fish and laughing his little lungs out.

"Magnus,have mercy on him..." said Alec clutching his stomach and laughing hard.

"Yes ...I will have mercy on our little love ....." said Magnus nuzzling his nose on Max's tummy.

Max flattened his two palms to protect his little tummy from his Papa's tickling attacks.

Alec laughed lovingly at Max's antics.

Then all of a sudden....

"Oh ....I almost forgot" said Alec.

He sprinted to the loft door and took the box from Jace in his hand.

"Stay there Alexander....Can you first explain ...How this seraph blade appeared in your hand so suddenly and why such beautiful flowers are on the floor and not on the vase....??" said Magnus looking straight at Alec with Max in his one hand and taking the seraph blade in his other hand.

"MAGNUS ,DROP THE BLADE NOW..." shouted Alec.

Magnus startled and dropped the blade.

Alec came running and placed the box in his hand fast on the counter and took Magnus' hand to check.

"Its alright Alexander.....I just dropped it on time..." said Magnus.

"Thanks, you just told me on time ,I almost forgot that seraph blade will burn me...." said Magnus.

Alec first checked Magnus' hand to confirm that Magnus was without any scratch or burn and then said "You know the reason ...why I hide the weapons here and there in the loft , out of your reach...." said Alec still worried.

'Its to protect our family from outsiders and also to protect you from the angelic weapons..." said Alec kissing Magnus' hands.

Magnus smiled and kissed Alec's cheeks.

"Thank you " said Magnus caressing Alec's cheeks.

Max was leaning on Magnus' shoulders and said suddenly" Pappa,Dadda...fall..."

Magnus looked at Max on his shoulder and asked "What is it Baby?"

"Papa,Dadda fall...." said Max again.

Magnus and Alec exchanged a confused look.

"No...sweetie...I am not going to fall...see I am standing ...." said Alec caressing Max's cheeks.

"And I have a box of goodies from Uncle Jace for you...." said Alec taking the box from the counter and opening it.

"See,you have little seraph blades ,bows and quiver with arrows...." said Alec showing the toys to Max.

"Papa,Dada ....fall" said Max again ,not getting excited at the toys which he otherwise would do.

Magnus and Alec exchanged a concerned look.

"I think he is tired ,he needs rest..." said Alec .

"Yah, I think I made him to overwork in my madness of making him to walk and giving you surprise...." said Magnus looking with guilt in his eyes.