Chapter 83:Asscheww

AAAAAAASHCHEEW

"Baby....don't look at it like that ....I bet its tasty...." said Magnus holding a spoon full of chocolate pudding in front of Little Max.

Magnus made Max to sit comfortably on his lap .A bib was tucked around Max's neck to take control of any oops moments as this was his first try at solid foods.

Magnus summoned the most tasty chocolate pudding in the city as he was excited too at his baby's first attempt at tasting solid food.

Max looked at the spoon with his baby eyes. His expression clearly depicted that the baby was utterly confused.

"Don't look at it ....sweetie....try it...." said Magnus.

Alec was observing all these leaning against the door of the balcony with his arms wrapped around his chest.

Involuntarily a smile generated around Alec's lips. He was now lovingly enjoying the food tasting occasion between the father and the son that was unfolding so glamorously in front of his eyes.

Magnus and Max were sitting in their plush balcony . Magnus wanted to take advantage of the beautiful view from the balcony to make his son have his first taste of food.

Max was still looking at the spoon horridly and then he looked at his Papa. Magnus gave a reassuring look at Max.

Max grimaced at the spoon.

"Pappa...." said Max.

"Yes....baby....." said Magnus.

"Dadda...." said Max.

"Dadda...you need your Dadda....?" asked Magnus.

Alec now chuckled from the back silently.

"Come here ...Love ....I know you are stealthily standing near the door ......" said Magnus without looking up or away from Max.

Alec now laughed noisily.

"How did you know that I came ...." asked Alec to his warlock coming near to his family.

"You know.... I don't need to see you to know that you are nearby...." said Magnus smiling.

'I was just enjoying the cute moment between Papa and Max..." said Alec smiling.

He sat on the other chair beside Magnus.

"Here...Baby ....now you got your Dada too....now dig into the spoon..." said Magnus propping the spoon in front of Max.

Max did not respond.

Alec chuckled.

"Oh my dear old husband...he will not take the bite by himself..he is watching a spoon with food for the first time....he doesn't know what to do when a spoon is propped up in front of him....you have to feed him.... " said Alec to his warlock.

"Huh....feed him....??" asked Magnus to Alec innocently .

Alec chuckled ...

"Here, give me the spoon ...." said Alec.

Magnus gave the spoon to his husband without argument.

Alec took the spoon, put a little in his palm and tasted the pudding first just to ensure that everything is alright with it and then shoved it into little Max's mouth.

Max's little tongue moved around the pudding in his little mouth and then the desired sound of

"Yum....yum...yum..." from Max made both the couple tremendously happy.