Chapter 92:Jealous Alec 2

❤💙💚💛💜❤💙💚💛💜❤💙💚💛💜❤💙💚💛💜❤💙💚💛💜❤💙💚

///Lovely Readers ,the Oneshots have crossed 10K reads....Thank you all for making that happen. Congratulations to all of you and Thank you for your love and support. Hope the support and love will continue in the future.///

❤💙💚💛💜❤💙💚💛💜❤💙💚💛💜❤💙💚💛💜❤💙💚💛💜❤💙💚

____________________________________________________________________

Alec stood there looking at the backs of the two High warlocks.

He looked at the other people in the Party . The party was mainly warlock dominated . Alec being a shadowhunter was feeling like an outsider.

But whoever knew him in person was passing a greeting and respect as they were busy with their own friends, near and dear ones.

'ALEC......!!!" said a little voice .

Alec saw at his back when he found a beautiful little girl running towards him . She was Madzie. Alec kept his drink on the porch knowing that Madzie would surely jump onto his arms. And she did that exactly.

"Hey...little girl...how are you...???" Asked Alec swirling Madzie around.

"I am fine...." said the little one.

"And how are you....??" asked Catarina coming behind.

Alec kept Madzie down and hugged Catarina tight. Catarina hugged back Alec .

"I am fine....thanks to you..." said Alec smiling wide.

Catarina smiled back at Alec and kissed his cheeks.....

"And where is your better half....?" asked Catarina ....

"Busy...with some old friend...called Mally..." said Alec a little unenthusiastically.

Catarina raised her brow sensing something is wrong....

Catarina rubbed Alec's shoulder and said " How is my cute little pie..??"

Alec smiled at the mention of his little piece of heart-Max.

"Yah....with his Aun Clwy and Unci Ja" said Alec.

Catarina laughed.

"Awwwww...sooo...cute...." said Catarina with dreamy eyes may be mentally squishing Max in her head.

Alec chuckled a little.

Madzie was running around Catarina and Alec.

Alec looked around and could not find Magnus ...he looked to find that man called Mally...he was not there either. He suddenly felt nauseatic ...his husband had found out a long lost friend....or may be something more...that he forgot about his husband.

Alec looked at Catarina and said
"Cat ...I am ...I am...I have to pick up Maxie from Jace's house . Its getting late and I must leave...." said Alec trying to hide his true feelings. ....which he probably did not do successfully ....

Catarina nodded and kept looking at Alec.

Alec crouched and kissed Madzie and hugged her.

He hugged Cat and went towards the door of Lorenzo's mansion.

Catarina kept on looking at Alec thoughtfully.

********************************

"And ...you remember that Lady Linda ..oh God ...she was so funny ...her grumpy cat actually shoved her into the pot of mud...you remember Mags..." kept on talking Malcom.