Chapter 55:The Curse (mpreg) Part 14

"The Nephilim seeks a visit of Your Majesty."said Sinus to Asmodeus looking at the floor.

"Oh....that ....Nephilim.....send him in....." said Asmodeus in his acidic tone.

Alec entered the hall .

Asmodeus was strolling .

Asmodeus looked at Alec.

"Oh...come ....come ...inside son...." said Asmodeus trying to be  cordial.

"Please have a seat...I don't want you to tire yourself by standing for long...it would neither be good for yourself nor for the Great Demon. He is very little and fragile....you know...so you are...." said Asmodeus.

Alec said " I am good here...."

"That servant said that you wanted a visit....." said Asmodeus.

"Sinus....." said Alec.

"Excuse me...." said Asmodeus.

"Sinus is the name of that person who has served you for years...." said Alec.

"So what....I don't care if...his name is Sinus or..Simus..." said Asmodeus irritated.

"Exactly that is the problem...you don't care...." said Alec.

********************************

Stealthily Jace and Magnus came near the hall entrance inside which Asmodeus and Alec were talking.Magnus was waiting for his cue to enter. Sinus had already sent the gaurds at the door for some errands . Simon and Isabelle came from the other side. They were waiting there ....to jump into.. whenever would Alec need them. Catarina and Clary were wating in the corridor to face any danger coming from the Asmoseus' merceneries from there.

********************************

"What do you mean...?" asked Asmodeus.

Alec :"You are the ruler of Edom. What does a ruler stand for ...Asmodeus? You are supposed to take care of the people of Edom...here you are standing before me not even knowing the name of your own personal attendant who is serving you for the last few centuries.

Can you tell me ...what developments you did for your people...the people of Edom are crying for mercy ...and you only think about your own ambition.

You call me a filthy nephilim ...but right now I am finding you filthy not because of your birth but because of the bad work that you did ...."

Asmodeus:" SHUT UP ...YOU NEPHILIM....HOW DARE YOU TALK LIKE THAT TO ME?....DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHOM ARE YOU TALKING WITH?...I AM THE MOST POWERFUL PRINCE OF HELL".

"What power .....Father....what power you are talking about....because this power comes to you from the people of Edom who do not give you their power by their own will ....you torture and snatch their powers....have you ever thought the seed of dissatisfaction that you are sowing in the minds of the people can one day become the tree of rebellion from your subjects against you....?" said Magnus entering the Hall.

Asmodeus: " SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH UP...YOU  WARLOCK...MY SUBJECTS FEAR ME ...THEY WOULD NEVER RISE UP AGAINST ME....SOON I WILL HAVE THE GREAT DEMON IN MY HAND AND I WILL RAISE HIM UP TO MY TERMS . MY POWERS WILL INCREASE...AND NO ONE CAN STAND BEFORE ME."

********************************

Hearing the atmosphere getting heated between Asmodeus,Alec and Magnus...

Jace and Sinus entered stealthily the hall. Sinus hid Jace and himself behind a statue so that Asmodeus did not see them.

Isabelle and Simon stood at the door entrance to take care of the outward problems.