Chapter 96:Magnus' Memory 3

MAGNUS' MEMORY 3

Magnus was sitting on his couch and his hands were moving through his head . In the living room he found out more photographs of him and the Man. There were many of their wedding,their trips to different places and also many of the Man being pregnant at different stages and also many of Magnus and the baby .

Magnus heard a shooshing sound and looked up. He saw a portal was forming in his living room . He understood that his friend Catarina was coming.

Catarina came and looked at Magnus. Magnus was looking worried . There were albums and pictures all around him .

Catarina was doubtful.

"Magnus ....what happened?" asked Catarina worried.

She looked around the house and called " Alec.....Sweetie.....Alec....."

"Maxie...cutie pie........" called Catarina.

Magnus looked at Catarina . His heart was racing at 1000 km per hour.

"Have the Dada-son gone somewhere...?" asked Catarina when there came no sound and she understood that the house was empty.

Magnus looked at Catarina and said " Have you brought the AllHeal potion to reverse the effect of any potion in one's body ?"

Catarina nodded and brought out the bottle from her pocket.

"Here...." said Cat still in doubt.

Magnus opened the bottle . He summoned small glasses. He took a high dose of the potion to annihilate any action of any potion in his body .

Catarina looked at Magnus silently .

"Why are you not telling me anything .....???" asked Cat now worried.

Magnus looked at Cat and said " Just give me five minutes ,Cat . Let the potion work ...then may be I will be in a position to explain you everything...."

Cat nodded understandingly.

********************************

After five minutes , Magnus felt a sudden urge to throw up....

He gagged his mouth and was about to stand up when Catarina conjured a bowl in front of him .

He thankfully took the bowl and threw up his content on the bowl.

When he felt he was done, Cat magicked the bowl away.

Magnus was breathing heavily. He snapped his fingers to magically clean his mouth and his face.

He slumped back on the couch .As he was catching his breath ,Cat said " Here , drink this".

He saw that Cat was passing him a glass of water.

Magnus took hold of the glass when he suddenly felt all his memories were coming back to his head. He could see the Man....his Alexander in tuxedo , their marriage ceremony, their honeymoon,Alec taking up the curse of Asmodeus for keeping Magnus safe with him, Alec being pregnant and them having Max in Edom , Alec almost dying in Edom and Magnus was prepared to give up his life if anything happened to his Alexander or his precious baby.....then his memory stood still on the morning incident where he yelled at his own husband and baby.

"I WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY BED THAT TOO HALF NAKED...."

MAGNUS....ITS ENOUGH....ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE...IF THIS IS ANYKIND OF JOKE ....THEN YOU ARE GOING TOO FAR

"OH....YOU WHORE....YOU ARE ON MY BED WITH A BASTARD KID ...YOU ARE IN MY HOUSE ...I AM NOT IN YOURS ...HOW WILL YOU EXPLAIN THAT?"

"You...you...just .....called me whore and your own son bastard.....???"