Chapter 45 : The Curse (mpreg) -part 4

Magnus and  Alec were sitting side by side on the bed . There was grave silence levitating in air.

" Do you want me to check your body with my magic...." asked Magnus in a serious tone.

After a few seconds Alec nodded still looking at the floor.

Magnus asked Alec to lie down.

Alec did not say a word and just obeyed his warlock.

Alec lay comfortably on the bed .

Magnus took a deep breath . Both the couples knew that they were at the cusp of finding out the truth any moment.

'Phew!!....I am nervous...just do it Magnus...." said Alec in a grave and  shaky voice.

Magnus exhaled a deep breath ,closed his eyes and started to direct his magic at Alec.

Alec looked at Magnus who was in deep concentration.  Alec was trying to read his warlock's expression.

Soon Magnus held his magic on Alec's lower abdomen . Alec could see Magnus' eye balls were moving inside his closed eyelids.

Alec was trying hard to find out any reaction ...happy...or sad...

Soon Magnus' brows frowned . Alec's eyes widened .

After few seconds ....a smile creeped on the corner of Magnus' lips.

Alec looked surprised at Magnus.

Magnus came out of his concentration . He looked at Alec and said smiling

"It can't be called a curse....Alec..."

Alec looked at Magnus in astonishment.

"Want to see inside your own body...shadowhunter....?" asked Magnus smiling.

A curious Alec just nodded unable to utter anything else.

Soon Magnus directed his magic on Alec's womb with his left hand and a stream of magic went through Alec's head with his right hand.

Alec could see within his closed eyes inside his own body.

There was something a size of a poppy seed. But it was living. It was a life. Alec's heart melted at the picture under his closed eyes.
A smile crept involuntarily on the corner of his lips.

Magnus too smiled at the reaction of his adorable shadowhunter.

Alec opened his eyes and Magnus stopped applying his magic.

Alec rose up from the bed and looked at Magnus and said...

"Its ....its....real. Its ...living..."

Magnus smiled a little and nodded his head.

"Asmodeus was not bluffing...he had given you a womb...and now...the baby..." said Magnus smiling.

Alec's hands automatically went to his belly........trying to feel the new life formed inside him . It was a new feeling for him . Though the feeling was new yet he could not say that he disliked it.

"Do you think ...this child is the Great Demon...who has manifested himself inside me...as your father said....?" asked Alec trying to feel his unborn child.

Magnus looked at Alec. Alec was nonetheless smiling, looking at his belly.

"You like him...? " asked Magnus smiling too.

Alec looked at Magnus and said..

"I can't say no.....its very new.... I accept ....but..I can't stop myself from loving the feeling..."