Chapter 91:Jealous Alec1

JEALOUS ALEC-1

"Oh ...Welcome..welcome...Magnus and Alec or should I say...Mr. and Mr. Lightwood-Bane......welcome to the party .We were eagerly waiting for you two to turn up. With a baby as energetic as Max I know ...it becomes really difficult to socialise ... " said Lorenzo Ray ,the High Warlock of Madrid along with his boyfriend Andrew Underhill.

"Sir ,please come...I am more than happy that you pulled out your precious time to be with us in this gathering...." said Andrew to Alec showing his gratitude to his immediate boss, as he was the personal secretary of Alec in the Clave.

Alec smiled and nodded his head in appreciation. Both Magnus and Alec had turned up to Lorenzo's birthday party. It was Lorenzo's five hundred and forty first birthday which the warlock was so excited to celebrate.

"And where is that bundle of cuteness--His Highness Maxie" asked Lorenzo jovially.

"Yah...actually he is being babysat by his dear Aun Clary....." said Alec smiling.

"Oh....I thought you will bring him...I just wanted to squish that cutie into pulp....oh...he is so so cute and cuddly....." said Lorenzo with his dreamy eyes.

"We thought this to be an Adult party and so did not think it right to bring a not even a year old babe here...." said Magnus gesturing towards the party where there were no infants....

"But Madzie..is here...." said Lorenzo .

"Yah....but Max is really small, Lorenzo...he is still on bottle..." said Magnus trying to calm Lorenzo down who was clearly missing Little Max.

"Oh....how I wish I could cuddle him...." said Lorenzo in a fatherly tone.

Magnus smiled understandingly and said " You can come to my place any time to spend some time with Max. Max would love to play with you....he infact loves to play with everyone...."

Lorenzo smiled and nodded...

"I would love to be in the good books of the Great Demon ....."

All Magnus,Alec ,Andrew and Lorenzo chuckled.

"Okay...so my favourite couple ...help yourselves...and Alec since you are a lightweight so there is a special drink for you ...I have arranged it specially for you ..." said Lorenzo smiling

"Oh ...that is so sweet of you ...Lorenzo...Thank you..." said Alec in gratitude.

"Anything for my favourite couple." said Lorenzo.

Magnus and Alec both smiled .

Magnus and Alec both took their drinks and found a corner to enjoy themselves.

"Mmm....Lorenzo has arranged a good drink for me...." said Alec.

"Wanna taste...." asked Alec.

Magnus smiled..." From your glass...with pleasure ..Love"

Alec blushed a little.

Magnus took a sip from Alec's glass .

"Its weak...." said Magnus.

"Really....." said Alec.

"Which is in complete contrast to the one who is drinking it....." said Magnus winking at Alec.

Alec shook his eyes and blushed.

Magnus looked around and gave a quick kiss on Alec's cheeks which made the shadowhunter go red again.

All of a sudden a jolt of energy fell near Magnus and Alec.

"Hey...Mags...how are you ....after a long time ..sweatheart...." said Malcom Fade ,the High Warlock of England. He was really hot and handsome and a treat to eyes.

Alec looked at the fellow and could not fail to admire the beauty of the old warlock who might be many centuries old but looked somewhere around twenty and above.

"OH....GOD....MALLY...IS THAT YOU....We are meeting after centuries...." shouted Magnus excitedly and hugged Malcom dearly.

Alec did not know the man but he was smiling thinking that Magnus had found a long lost friend ...or is he not just friend.....

"Oh...just look at you ...you are that same Magnus ,don't you...that spiked up ,red tipped hair,the nail paints , the silver chains and the silver rings ,all the same....you did not change in centuries...." said Malcom.

"And look at you ,the hottest and most handsome....you are still the same...a look at you and one skips a heartbeat and let me tell you I am not an exception....." said Magnus jovially.

Alec raised a brow at the hottest and the most handsome comment.

"Oh...goodness ,hundreds of years and you did not change...." said Malcom.

Alec was looking at the two men . He was waiting to be introduced to the new Man by his husband but it seemed that his husband was not getting the right cue to introduce him to the Man.

" Come ...lets have our favourite drink....Lorenzo is a good host ,he has arranged everything...you remember the last time we were at the party...." said Malcom trying to make Magnus remember.

"Excuse us ...young man...I really need this man to talk...You can find someone else....there are many in the party...." said Malcom to Alec...shoving Magnus away from Alec.

Alec's jaws dropped.

"No..no...Malcom..." tried to say Magnus.

"Oh ...comeon...Magnus...we have met after centuries and you can talk to anybody else anytime...but I am not leaving you this time...let him find some other man to talk there are many in the party...." said Malcom and almost shoved Magnus with him towards the bar.

Magnus was trying to say something...but that trail of words died down with Malcom's rant....

"You remember that night in the hotel room...oh I still remember...you were so handsome...I just can't forget you...you still are ....there is no doubt to that..."

Alec stood there near the porch of Lorenzo's balcony all alone with a glass of weak drink which Lorenzo specially brought for him.

Whether he was feeling as weak as the drink ...he could not understand.

//to be continued.....//