Chapter 42 : The Curse(mpreg) Part 1

//Disclaimer:::This is a work of complete fantasy. Please don't waste your energy trying to find Biology Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics,Astronomy,Quantum Physics,HiggsBoson particles over here...just relax and enjoy.//

//This might have some similarity with another book of mine BOON or BANE (A MALEC MPREG) , yet those who have read that would not be disappointed...it would be a little different here. //

//This was actually a suggestion made by a dear reader egurerk //
__________________________________

"Where are you ....Magnus...its already seven'o'clock?" said a worried Alec on phone.

"Yah...coming....don't worry...Alexander...will be there in less than one hour....got caught up with a client..." said Magnus.

"Yah ....I am waiting...dear...." said Alec .

" Yup ..see you...." said Magnus from the other side of the phone.
Alec disconnected the phone and smiled in his mind.

He thought of giving a dinner surprise to his warlock. He finished making the dinner which was a delicious exotic Indonesian cuisine . He stood up from the couch to go to the kitchen for making the desert .

"Oh...my...my....you really love him don't you..?" asked an unknown voice.

Alec startled.

He looked behind him . An Asian man with cat eyes exactly like Magnus ...stood before him...

"Who are you ...how you entered my house....?" asked Alec crouching to pull out the seraph blade under carpet on the floor which he had kept there for emergency needs....like the one that appeared now.

"Son.....you did not recognise me?" asked The man.

Alec looked at the Man carefully ....the cat eyes which were extremely similar to Magnus' were glowing in front of him . Alec raised one of his brows as realization dawned on him ......"Asmodeus....."said Alec skeptically.

"Oh...intelligent you are....my son has not married a foolish-filthy nephilim...I am glad..." said Asmodeus with all the hatred in his voice.

"Son.....your race ....has always hated the demons....how did you fall in love with my son who is half demon....? Or is it not love at all...? " asked Asmodeus.

"What do you mean....? " asked Alec propping the seraph blade in his hand,ready for any unknown attack.

"Calm down ...Son ...not all the members of a race necessarily be similar. You are different...like my son says always....you do love my son ....don't you...?" said Asmodeus.

Alec did not reply. He was not obligated to reply.

"Alexander ....I am home...where...." Magnus' words were muted  and  eyes  got widened as he saw Alec was propping his seraph blade at the most powerful Prince of Hell and his dreadful nightmare.

Alec looked at Magnus not changing his fixed gaze at Asmodeus.

Asmodeus saw Magnus from the corner of his eyes. Before Alec could anticipate Asmodeus's move ,he applied his magic at Magnus and stifled Magnus' neck with his magic.

'MAAAGNNNNNNUSSSSS"

Alec screamed.

Magnus started gasping for air. He could not breath ....the magic was too powerful.

"LEAVE HIM ....LEAVE HIM...I SAY ...LEAVE HIM...." said Alec.

"What cost will you pay shadowhunter to prove that you love my son...pay the cost and get your love back...." said Asmodeus tighening his magic's grip on Magnus' neck.