Chapter 57: The Curse (mpreg) -End.

Both Alec and Magnus  were in Magnus' room in the Edom Palace.

"Let me do it ....Alexander" said a Magnus who was trying to give a feed to little Max.

"You are going to take rest ...that's it ....no protests...." said Magnus.

"I am well rested ...Magnus..."said Alec.

Alec came and sat beside Magnus.

Automatically ....Max started making grabby hands towards Alec.

Alec took Max and the bottle and  started feeding Max. Max was busy in his own antics . He was touching Alec's cheeks and lips with his chubby feet. His hands had clutched Alec's shirt tightly. Alec smiled at the little one's antics as he held the bottle in place.

Magnus looked lovingly at the duo. No preface ...Magnus held Alec's face with his hand ,turned his face and crashed his lips on Alec's. The couple entered into a heated battle of dominance with their tongue. Max's chubby feet now reached to Magnus' cheeks too ....now he joined in with his parents where his parents were kissing and the little one was kneading their parent's cheeks with his little chubby feet from Alec's arms.

Both Alec and Magnus chuckled at Max's antics in their kiss. Magnus broke out from the kiss.

He then looked intensely at Alec and started crying.

"Hey....Magnus....what is it...?" asked Alec holding Max with one hand and placing a hand on Magnus'  shoulder .

"Tha past few hours was nightmare for me.....your placental abruption,that horrible picture of you in blood ,you could not endure the pain , Max was not showing his magic,you passed out with the blood flow not stopping,Catarina operated on you and Max.....then the worst part when you were losing for being in Edom without Max inside you .......I would have ended my life by now if something have happened to you ." Said Magnus crying.

Magnus hugged Alec who was with Max in his arms .

Alec kissed Magnus '  shoulders and said " Shh....Magnus...we are not going anywhere....see we are right here with you......."

Magnus tried to compose and broke out from the hug gently.

He held Max's both the little feet in his hands and kissed them .

"Thank you .....sweetheart for saving your Dad......you have done me great favour....sweetie....your Papa is greatful to you ....too much...." said Magnus ...and tear drops rolled down on his cheeks.

Alec leaned and kissed Magnus' head.

And the little one giggled .

"May ..I come in..." asked a voice from outside the room door.

"Yes....Sinus ....please come in....." said Magnus.

Sinus came inside the room and said

"The people of Edom wants a glimpse of the Great Demon. They are more than ecstatic to see the Great Power who had vanished Asmodeus into thin air." said Sinus.

"Okay ...Sinus....we are coming to the announcement podium ...we have to make the other announcements too...." said Magnus.

Sinus nodded at Magnus and smiled at Alec.

Alec smiled back at Sinus.

"Do you want to hold Max...." asked Alec smiling.

Sinus' eyes widened.

"Alec...he is the Great Demon ...the Great Power himself ...I am just a servant." said Sinus hesitatingly.

"You are his Uncle Sinus...." said Magnus smiling.