Chapter 65: The Kidnapping 2

//The Charater Sinus appears in The Curse (mpreg)....for those who haven't read The Curse....please read that...to have a better understanding of the characters//

"Hello...Mr Herondale ..how are you ?" asked Sinus standing at the Clave office.

"Sinus....what a surprise...what brought you here...?" asked Jace hugging Sinus.

"Yah...actually ...want to talk to His Majesty...." said Sinus.

"You mean ...you want to talk to Alec ...right..." asked Jace guessing.

"Yes Mr. Herondale...is he in the office..?" asked Sinus hiding a nervousness in his voice.

"Yes ...he is in the meeting...but he will be free in another ten minutes ...is everything alright ..Sinus?" asked Jace a little worried.

"Yah...nothing to be worried..."said Sinus.

"Jace ...he needs you inside..." shouted Izzy peeking out of the Meeting Hall.

"Sinus you sit in the Waiting Lobby....Alec is calling me...the meeting will be over soon...I will call you then ..okay.." said Jace moving towards the Meeting Hall.

Sinus nodded his head trying to hide the anxiety building in his heart with a formal smile.

__________________________________

Meow....meow.....

Magnus woke up to the mewing sounds from Chairman.

Magnus looked at Chairman with drousy eyes.

He could not remember anything.
Why was he on the floor of his workplace?

It was four'o'clock in the afternoon...showed the clock.

A sharp pain was felt at the back of his head.

He pressed a hand on his head and winced with the pain.

Magnus looked carefully at Chairman with wide open eyes.

Chairman's ears were bleeding .

Magnus' eyes widened.

He took Chairman in his lap and said "What happened?...how did you get injured?...hold on Kitty ....let me heal you...the pain will go away in a minute ....I promise..."

Magnus applied his magic on the cat and his ears were healed in a matter of second.

Magnus put Chairman on the floor.

Meow....meow...meow.....

Chairman was visibly fidgety....

"What happened Kitty? ...you wanted to tell me something...?" said Magnus.

He pressed a hand again at his head and his memories shot back to him like lightning.

"THE LADY....." said Magnus.

He shot up from the floor of the workplace and ran towards the nursery. The pain on the back of his head was forgotten momentarily. He opened the door of the nursery and his ominous anticipation came to be true.

The crib was empty. Few toys were scattered on the floor . Chairman came running to the nursery too and started mewing. Magnus looked at the cat and said

"Yah...I understood ....she took him....she took Maxie...."

Magnus hopelessly knealed on the floor.

He took one of Max's toy in his hand and pressed it tight on his chest.

Tears started rolling down on his cheeks.The lady took his little Love and he could not do anything. The High Warlock let his child get kidnapped from under his nose.