Chapter87:Shinyun Jung 3

SHINYUN JUNG

Since Shinyun came to stay with Magnus and Alec ,the plans for Alec's day off needed to be altered.

Magnus said "Alexander ,you don't have to cook food today I would summon food for lunch and dinner. Today is your day off and you don't need to strain yourself ...just take rest. "

Alec smiled at his warlock. He was playing with Max on the floor and Max was ecstatic to get his Dadda after a long week to play with him for the whole day.

I just wanted to spend the whole day with you ....and that would be my rest.

"As much as I would love to spend time with you but I have to go out for some potion delivery to the clients. You have to forgive me for the afternoon but I promise that my evening and night would be all yours." said Magnus winking at Alec.

Alec blushed at Magnus' words.

"Dadda red ...." said Max very anxiously.

Magnus bursted out laughing and said " Oh ...Alexander ,your adorable blushes made your boy anxious about you ...."

Alec put two of his palms on his face as he knew that he grew red more .

Little Max was worried . He came flying the little distance between him and Alec and held Alec's palm and tried to move them away to see Alec's face.

Alec still with his face in his palms said in a muffled voice " I am good Maxie...I am good...."

Max did not budge . He was determined to see his Dada's face. Alec gave -in to his little baby and moved his hands away from his face.

Alec was red as tamato.

Max said " Dadda red ...red...."

"I am good ,sweetheart...Don't worry...." said Alec comforting his sensitive angelic -warlock and smiling.

"Dada good ?" asked Max in his baby voice.

Alec chuckled and looked at Max and said "When you are around me ,I am always good" and he planted a kiss on Max's little cheeks and now Max was shyly blushing red.

"Oh...I think both of you are in competition of who could blush red more...." said Magnus chuckling at Alec and Max.

Alec took Max in his arms and drowned him in kisses. Max giggled shyly and became all red.

Magnus scooted on the floor and joined in his little happy family moment. He started tickling Max . Max was giggling with his little lungs out.

Then he bent and whispered in Max's little ears ...." Lets attack Dada with tickling .....okay..."

Max stopped giggling and looked at Magnus and then at Alec.

Alec got a little doubtful about the two warlocks in front of him . He tried to anticipate what was going on in their minds.

Alec observed the faces of Magnus and Max and said "Okay ,drop that evil thought which is going on in you two's evil heads....."

"Maxie attack......" said Magnus.

And Max flew on his Dada ,Alec fell on the floor and laid completely on his back. Max sat on Alec's belly and started tickling his Dada with his little plum fingers and Magnus too jumped on Alec and started tickling him on his belly.

Alec squirmed laughing....

"Oh...Angel....you two....haha...you two teamed up, ....haha....against me....I will ....hahaha...I will take revenge....I will teach you two ....hahahaha....warlocks a lesson....haha...." said Alec amidst his laugh and catching his breath.