Chapter 64 : The Kidnapping 1

Magnus woke up to the giggling sounds of his son from the nursery.

He smiled with his eyes still closed . The giggling sounds were not alone . They were orchestrated with laughing ,talking,chiding,chukling sounds from his shadowhunter as well.

Magnus' smile turned into a chuckle too.

He opened his eyes to the bright sunlight entering into the room. But his face was bright and delighted not because of the sunlight but because of the two of his loves were happy and enjoying themselves.

He rose up from his bed and wanted to participate in the enjoyment of his loves. He sprinted to the nursery.

Magnus leaned on the door of the nursery and started to enjoy the beauty of the picture in front of him.

Baby Max was sitting upright on a plastic baby bath tub completely filled with water and Alec was sitting in front of him in his pajamas . He was pouring water on baby Max .....he was bathing baby Max. Max was enjoying his bathtime with his dad . He was occasionally giggling and playing with the rubber toys that were floating on the water.

Chairman Meow perched beside Alec and was enjoying Max's bathing time equally.

Magnus was smiling along on the scene.

All of a sudden Max's body glowed and Alec was splashed with water . He got completely drenched.Chairman meowed and moved away on time . Max started to giggle loudly. Magnus could not hold back and he started to laugh along with Max.

Alec wiped water from his face and said

"Great....Maxie...now Dad doesn't have to bath anymore....you bathed Dad in return....good boy...." said Alec mockingly.

Magnus came near Alec laughing hard ,holding his stomach he said
"Good job Maxie...."

Max giggled more.

"So you two are now teaming up..." said Alec pouting.

"Oh....Alexander....you two are adorable...." said Magnus.

He moved to his shadowhunter and sat beside him . He kissed Alec's wet cheeks and then snapped his fingers ....soon Alec's clothes were dry.

Max giggled again ...enjoying every new thing that was happening before him . He made grabby hands towards Magnus.

"Come to ...Papa ...Maxie...." said Magnus pulling Max out of the tub .

Alec handed over the towel to Magnus. Magnus took the towel and started to dry Max.

"Alexander...I will take care of Max ...you get ready ....you have a meeting today ..remember..." said Magnus.

"Yup...but you sure...you can hold him alone...." said Alec a little doubtfully.

"Yes...dear husband ...I have magic remember....I can take care of him with that." said Magnus holding Max close to his chest and rubbing his head dry with the towel.

Alec smiled at his warlock and kissed Magnus on his cheeks.

A little hand touched Alec's cheeks and it started pressing Alec's cheeks as he was kissing Magnus.

"Yes...yes..Maxie...you will get your share...." said Alec and leaned to kiss his baby on his little cheeks....Max responded with a smile with small new teeth and snuggled shyly into Magnus' chest. Both Magnus and Alec chuckled on Max's antics.

"Okay ...I will go to take shower...and Magnus...I made the breakfast already...so you can get a hot cup of coffee if you got to the kitchen now..." said Alec smiling at his warlock .

Magnus looked into Alec and said..." Gosh...when did you wake up in the morning...Love..."

"Yah...around five...but it was necessary as you needed to complete your sleep cycle..." said Alec.

Magnus touched Alec's cheeks with his free hands and said a "Thank you ...." with a loving smile.

Alec smiled through his husband's touch and said "And Magnus..Maxie is being given his morning feed and his little tummy is full." said Alec touching Max's little tummy. Max giggled with Alec's touch from Magnus's chest.

Alec went for the shower and came out in formals for the Clave meeting. He took a quick breakfast,kissed Magnus and little Max goodbye and entered the portal to the Clave office.

Magnus shook Max's hand in a good bye behind Alec as he stepped into the portal.

Max was feeling sleepy . So Magnus placed his little love on the crib and made him to take a little morning nap.

Magnus prepared himself for the visits from his client ,who was about to come after lunch.

As he was preparing with his paperwork in his workplace.....he heard the doorbell to ring.

Magnus was not expecting anyone in the morning.

He went gradually to the door. He opened the door to see a beautiful lady standing before the door.

"Hello....Is this Mr.Bane's residence..." said the lady.

"Yes..this is the Lightwood -Bane 's residence..." said Magnus a little annoyed on the lady's ignorance...by this time ...whole of the shadow world and the downworld knew that it was Lightwood-Bane' s residence.

"I am Magnus Bane...." said Magnus.

"Oh....its good to see you ...Mr.Bane ...I actually came here for you...I am in a great trouble and ...I want your service." said the lady desperately.

"Oh...so ...come in then..." said Magnus a little casually.

The lady entered the loft.

Magnus took the lady to his workplace and gestured her to take a seat.

He asked "So...what is the problem?"

"Yah..actually I need a sleeping potion for my baby...." said the lady.

"He is hyperactive and does not sleep much...I am scared that he would be sleep deprived." said the lady worried.

"How old is the baby...?" asked Magnus looking at the lady who was fidgety and looking all around the room.

"Yah...around ten months...." said the lady.

"Okay ....that's not a big deal...I can give you a sleep potion that will make the baby to have deep sleeps...." said Magnus giving a reassuring smile to the lady.

The lady nodded her head.

Magnus went to the store and came out with a bottle of sleep potion .

He handed that over to the lady.

The lady took the bottle.

Magnus turned to take out the warlock recipt from his desk when he felt a hard magical blow on the back of his head and everything went black after that.

//to be continued.....//