Chapter 82 : The Right Weapon

The Right Weapon

"Mum...what you used to do when I cried a lot as a baby ?" asked Alec to Maryse on phone.

"Why? Sweetheart ....is everything alright ?" asked Maryse from the other side.

"Mum ....actually I fell from the stairs and broke my ankle....I am alright now .....Max healed me with his powerful magic ....but he cried a lot ....he is very sensitive and also slept himself crying....I wanted to do something good when he would wake up.....like to cheer him up" asked Alec to his Mum.

"Aww....he is a little angel...isn't he...." said Maryse lovingly.

Alec smiled .

"Well.... I used to make chocolate pudding for you ....you loved them when you were cranky......" said Maryse chuckling.

"But Max ,he is still on bottles...." said Maryse hesitatingly.

"Mum....Catarina said we can try semi solid foods now.....he is already eleven months....." said Alec.

"Okay ....then make him very light chocolate pudding ...like I used to do for you...." said Maryse revering in her old days with baby Alec.

Alec smiled and said " Thanks ...Mum "

Maryse said "Take good care of my Angel.....okay....and take care of yourself and Magnus too,sweetie."

"Yes....Mum...I will.....Bye....Take Care."

And she disconnected the phone.

Magnus was listening to the whole conversation between Maryse and Alec ....he was the one who asked Alec to take Maryse's help for Max.

Alec took Magnus' advice and he was hoping it to work this time too like it always does.

Alec looked at Magnus and said " Mum said that she used to make chocolate pudding for me when I was a baby and cranky....."

"I thought that Maryse did not take good care of you when you were young....." said Magnus.

"Actually ,she is a loving mother ,she took care of me ,Jace and Izzy when we were children ,but sometimes her work stopped her from showing that love to us....later on ....when she had to work for Clave and Dad's affairs ,all these made her really disturbed...... made her strict insensitive , seemingly uncaring ....but deep inside she is always a loving mother." said Alec to Magnus.

Magnus came near Alec and wrapped his arms around Alec's neck and said " You are understanding enough to realise her apprehensions....instead of blaming her ....you accepted and understood her circumstances...."

Magnus kissed Alec on his cheeks and Alec smiled savouring the moment with closed eyes.

"We must make the pudding before Maxie wakes up...." said Alec opening his eyes.

"I can conjure some...." said Magnus.

"Yah ....that would be a great help...." said Alec smiling.

"Or,when Maxie will wake up and I can summon some pudding ." said Magnus.

Alec nodded his head smiling.

"Jace , might visit today...." said Alec changing the mood.

"Then,Max's mood would be uplifted seeing his UnciJa...." said Magnus.

Alec chuckled and said " True words" .

Magnus joined in chuckling.

As if on cue , the loft door was knocked.