Chapter 48: The curse (mpreg)Part-7

DEAR AUNT IZZY

Alec was sitting in his office with the usual paperwork....

Knock...knock...

"May I come in...." said a lady's voice.

Alec did not raise his eyes from his work and said

"Come in...."

The heels stomped in and a high pitched woman's voice echoed through the Inquisitor's chamber.

"WHY....JACE WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO KNOW ABOUT THIS ...AND I AM NOT....DO YOU LOVE JACE MORE THAN ME?....THE LITTLE ONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME FIRST....HOW JACE MANAGED TO COME IN BETWEEN ME AND THE LITTLE ONE.......DO YOU KNOW?...JACE IS TEASING ME FOR THE LAST THREE DAYS.... .THAT..HE HAS BECOME THE FIRST ONE TO KNOW ABOUT THE LITTLE ONE....I AM ...I AM...BEING.....MMMMMMMMMMM" stopped the Lady's voice as Alec shot up from his chair and gagged his stormy sister .

"Calm down ...Izzy...I did not tell Jace myself...he just happened to come to know about Max " said Alec in a  low voice.

"Mmmmmmm" said Izzy.

"Oh sorry.....!!" chuckled Alec and moved  his hands away from Izzy's mouth.

Izzy placed her two hands smiling on Alec's stomach and said in a sad yet hopeful tone..

"You named him....Max"

"Magnus...named him so..." said Alec smiling.

Izzy sniffed and said

"Oh....I completely forgot..." .

She brought out five bottles of freshblood from her handbag and  shoved them into Alec's hands.

She closed her hand bag and took all the bottles from the hands of a confused Alec and kept them on the table. She took one ,uncapped the bottle and again shoved it into Alec's hand and said " Drink."

Alec looked at Izzy....

"Come on drink ...I know what is Max's favourite drink ...this is the first gift from Aunt Izzy to little Max." said Izzy smiling.

Alec smiled and took a sip from the bottle.

"Thank you....from both of us ..." said Alec.

Izzy grinned from ear to ear and hugged her brother tightly.

Alec kept the bottle on the table...
and hugged his queen sister back.

"I am so happy for you ..Big Brother...." said Izzy from the hug.

"So how far are you...?" asked Izzy rising her head from her brother's hug.

"Two months and few days..." said Alec  looking down at his baby sister....right now who is acting like a big sister though.

Izzy came out of the hug and said like a strict mother..

"Finish the bottle right now ...Alec"

Alec smiled and took the bottle and said

"Yes ...Moma...."

Both Alec and Izzy laughed .

As Alec took a sip of the blood from the bottle ..

Andrew, the  Inquisitor's secretary knocked on the open door directly looking at Alec.

Izzy shot up her eyes at Andrew and followed Andrew's gaze on the blood bottle in Alec's hand.

She understood that Andrew has doubted and it would not be good to spread outside that the Inquisitor of the Clave drinks blood.

Izzy took another bottle from the table..opened it and took a sip and said...."Alec ...comeon...drink up the Sharbet...you have dehydrated yourself enough by not drinking water on time..."

Alec played  along with Izzy and said ..."You made it delicious...this time."

Izzy took another bottle and held it in front of Andrew and said jovially.." Take a bottle of Sharbet ...Andrew...it will rehydrate you..."

Andrew looked at the bottle and he heard a lot  about the famous cooking skills of the Lightwood family and thought of denying politely to save his dear life...

"No ...Mam....Thank you...I just had a cup of tea...." said Andrew and looked at Alec in pitty who could not escape this ordeal from his sister ...and thinking himself to be lucky enough in that situation.

"Sir,I just wanted to inform you that all the diplomatic fire messages are posted in their respective places." said Andrew and left quickly.

Izzy gagged and ran towards to the attached toilet of the Cabin.
Alec ran behind his sister.

Izzy was emptying her gut out on the toilet bowl....the blood was clearly not her appetite .

Alec sat beside Izzy on the floor and rubbed Izzy's back with one hand and held Izzy's long hair with another hand....

"Oh...Izzy....please be okay.....be okay Izzy....." said Alec into his sister's ears.

After emptying everything in her stomach.... Izzy said " I am okay...Alec...feeling better."

She stood up washed her mouth and face.

Alec supported her to the seatee and made her sit there....

"Its...okay...Alec...I am okay.... just feeling...a little giddy...and sorry Max ...Aunt Izzy did not like your favourite drink...." said Izzy panting.

"Izzy.....Thank you...." said Alec looking sadly at his queen of a  baby sister.

Izzy smiled at Alec and said

"For you Big Brother ...anything..."

"So......Mr. Inquisitor....show me how powerful you are....and arrange a lemonade for your dear sister right now...here."said Izzy looking at Alec.

Alec smiled at his lovely sister and said

"In a minute ....your Highness..."

Alec went towards the phone on his table.

Izzy smiled lovingly at her big brother and feeling happy for her soon to be born nephew.

//to be continued.......//