Chapter 95: Magnus' Memory 2

LWLO:Life With the Little One

Magnus' Memory 2

"What is it Magnus....??" asked Alec a little surprised.

"I WANT TO KNOW WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON MY BED THAT TOO HALF NAKED...." asked Magnus .

Alec was trying to see some sort of amusement in his warlock's eyes but to his disappointment his sensitive eyes could not find one....

Max woke up with a startle from his Papa's raised voice.

"WHAT....WHAT'S THAT...." asked Magnus pointing at Max.

Max was surprised and startled as he sat upright on the bed.

"Magnus ...what are you doing ....you are scaring Max...." said Alec pulling Max close to him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON...A NAKED STRANGER IS SLEEPING ON MY BED WITH A BABY.....ARE YOU A STRIPPER ? DID I PICK YOU UP FROM THE BAR WHEN I WAS DRUNK....??" asked Magnus looking furious.

"MAGNUS....ITS ENOUGH....ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE...IF THIS IS ANYKIND OF JOKE ....THEN YOU ARE GOING TOO FAR......." said Alec trying not to lose his self control.

"OH....YOU WHORE....YOU ARE ON MY BED WITH A BASTARD KID ...YOU ARE IN MY HOUSE ...I AM NOT IN YOURS ...HOW WILL YOU EXPLAIN THAT?" asked Magnus.

Alec was stunned.

He could sense burning at the back of his eyes.

"You...you...just .....called me whore and your own son bastard.....???" asked Alec with a breaking voice.

"MY SON!! ....MY SON!!.....OH GOD.....YOU STUPID .....IDIOT ......WHORE.." said Magnus stressing more on the last word.

"YOU MUST KNOW THIS...I am a sterile warlock....you know what sterile means.....I cannot have kids...and there you ...fucking asshole ...you are standing in my house, sitting on my bed and telling me that you have a baby who is my kid......" said Magnus.

"And who gave birth to that kid...."you".....??" said Magnus and laughed .

"Do you even have the right equipments for doing it....??" asked Magnus laughing again.

Alec stood up from the bed ...

Max was so overwhelmed by his Papa's sudden outburst that he started crying.

Magnus looked at the stranger's(Alec) half naked body.

"You are attractive ....now I know ...why I brought you home ...I might be really drunk ..otherwise I normally do not give entry to your likes in my house that to on my bed, I should have thought of the baby at least ......" said Magnus.

"Here ....have these ....it will be your remuneration...." said Magnus throwing some bills from his wallet in front of Alec on the bed.

Alec looked at the money silently and shocked.

Alec did not know what to say and what to do . He was trembling with rage, grief, amazement and standing there.

" Okay.....I am giving you five minutes time ....wear something and get out of my house with that kid of yours...." said Magnus.

Alec did not say anything.

He wore his pants .

He took his stele and his phone .

He picked Max up who was crying .

And moved towards the door.

While moving out ...Alec said in grave yet determined voice......