Chapter 51: The Curse(mpreg)-part10

The Great Demon Indeed

"Alexander this demon Abbadon is really powerful ...you should not stay here." said Magnus drawing the pentagram on the floor of his workplace to summon a greater demon to know the answers of few questions for one of an influential clients who was paying big and handsome to Magnus.

A seven and half months pregnant Alec was sitting on the seatee looking at Magnus' movements with admiring yet disapproving eyes. Admiring as his warlock was always handsome and sexy in whatever he does and disapproving as he was against the idea of calling a greater demon at the loft ...if went out of control the consequenses would be hard.

"Exactly.....that is the reason. Since you took up this dangerous task even after I tried to stop you ...so I will be sitting right here and not going anywhere...as I have to see that you are safe." said Alec from the seatee.

Magnus rolled his eyes ...

"Love ....don't be stubborn...think of Max....." said Magnus strictly.

"Exactly...he also wants to stay ......" said Alec caressing his pregnant belly.

Magnus looked at Alec and Alec glowed with Max's magic ...as if Max was agreeing with his dad.

Magnus rolled his eyes and said

"You two are actually teaming up against me...."

"Nope...we are teaming up to protect you ...from this Abbadon demon whom you are inviting to our house so lovingly......" said Alec crossing his arms across his chest.

" So ...my pregnant Alexander will protect me bare handed...?" asked Magnus smiling.

"Who said ...I am bare handed? I am sitting here with a powerful angelic warlock inside me.....do you think I am "bare handed " " said Alec smiling back.

"Hmmm....point taken .... But Alexander ,love, you forgot to mention that your bow and quiver which are glamoured ,are kept right beside you on the seatee and three seraph blades are kept ,one under the seatee where you are sitting right now, one under my work-table and one behind that painting...." said Magnus pointing at the places which he mentioned in his conversation.

Alec was looking everywhere in the room except at Magnus...he was caught by his husband hiding weapons at various places in the loft.

Magnus looked at Alec smiling and said "Oh ..you both are adorable...."

"Both?"asked Alec.

"Yes...you and the little one...right now ...you cannot be counted as one ...do you?" asked Magnus looking lovingly at Alec.

Alec chuckled.

"And its done." said Magnus triumphantly.

Alec looked at the pentagram which Magnus drew on the floor and said " Well that is looking really good...I must say..."

"Well...thank you ....I appreciate praises for my work....and that too when its coming from the Inquisitor of the Clave himself." said Magnus.

Alec smiled.

"So ...are you starting with the summoning...?" asked Alec.

"Yes... and You still think that you will sit over here with the little one ...?" asked Magnus ...one last time.

"Yup....positive...we are not going to interupt your work until it is immensely necessary...so don't worry and carry on...." said Alec determined.