~•~•~2~•~•~

As expected they trio arrived in Dionne at noon.

The main city was full if people shopping and kids playing. It took a good hour to make their way through the people but eventually they made it to the temple which housed they roual family.

The first person to greet them was The youngest prince Jungkook. He was definitely not what Hoseok expected. Hoseok was imagining a short but clear alpha but instead was something with a tall young man with a bunny face. Taehyung rushed towards the young alpha and they were quick to start playing like the wolves they were decendents of.

Before they got to carried away a loud powerful voice rand through their ears.

King Chung-hee: Welcome to Dionne young prince.

Everyone stopped and bowed.

King Chung-hee: come on now, stand. It's an honor to have you as our guest. Hello general, hello Taehyung. I hope your enjoying playing with my.. Son.. Please follow my servent Jimin, hell be showing you to your rooms.
~☀~
As they followed the short omega to their rooms namjoon began whispering to Taehyung.

Namjoon: I thought you said Jimin was an entertainer?

Taehyung: he is. He's also on if the servents here but trust me. He's not treated as one.

Jimin: I can hear your two. Your not good a whispering. Here's your rooms. Please place your stuff and rest then meet his majesty in the main room. My Prince should be ready soon.. Sorry for the delay.

Hoseok: why is there a delay?

Jimin: oh um.. You see my prince was left alone for an a little bit and managed to escape and get himself all messy and he needed a bath but he hated water and well... Poor jinnie hyung had to wrestle him down..

If Hoseok wasn't worried before he sure is now.
~🌕~

Yoongi was fucking pissed.

Not only did he get caught sneaking out but he also got a big lecture from his father as Seokjin was scrubbin- ni scratching his scalp.

King Chung-hee: Of all days to pull your antics you choose today!? Your finally meetings your future mate-

Yoongi: husband.

King Chung-hee: don't interrupt me! Your finally meeting your future mate and the first thing you do is get your self so dirty we can't even tell it's you!

Yoongi eventually stopped listening and focused on his reflection in the water.

'I don't see any difference.. It's not like he would be surprised. As far as he knows I AM ugly.. '

King Chung-hee: ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?! What would your mother think about these poor manners? I'm starting to regret training you!

Yoongi: not my fault you thought putting me through classes was a good idea. You went against your own law on educating omegas.

King Chung-hee: and I'm reminded every day why!

The king then stomped out of the room.

Jin: you idiot.. What if he rethinks making you the heir?

Yoongi: then that'll be a mistake since jungkook isn't made for leading. I love him but we both know it's true. He doesn't want the throne anyway.