~•~•~35~•~•~

<☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀>

Both Hoseok and Yoongi were walking with council men surrounding them informing them on the news of the kingdom.

While they were talking Hoseok noticed  the discomfort on his mates face.

Hoseok: what's wrong?

Yoongi: braxton hick.. I'm.

Hoseok: are you sure?.. You've had them more than usual? If your not ok I'll help you to our room.

Turns out the advice on making a completely new nest was perfect. As soon as new blankets and a fresh scenting was done the omega of the two was the happiest he had been in a month.

Yoongi: trust me. I'm fine. This isn't even close to the worst one I've had.

Even if Hoseok believed him at first 30 minutes later he stopped. He could tell the older was in constant discomfort and everything  7 minutes it appeared worse for a little bit, then back to normal. Hoseok knew what was going on but decided he'll let Yoongi tell him.. Unless it gets too serious.

As he predicted, when the travelling meeting was about to be over the omega held h8s stomach and let out a whimper.

Cm#3: your majesty.. Are you ok?

Jackson: hyung?

Hoseok: Yoongi-

Yoongi: hobi.. Nest.. Jin.. Now.. Please..

Hoseok: is the pup-

Yoongi: YES!

Hoseok: shit! Come on! Someone get Seokjin and some nurses!

_-_-time skip of 5 hours-_-_

Five hours. Five hours is screaming and reap contractions. Five hours of crying. And no baby time be seen.

Jin: they're almost here..

Yoongi: I KNOW!

Jin: remember sweetie, I'm just here to keep you and the baby safe. Your in charge.

Yoongi: then can I push?

Jin: if you think you should, then yes.

Yoongi: ok.. What if I'm to small..

Jin: gi.. My mother is much smaller than  you and had me. Mister shoulders. You can do this.

Yoongi: ok... Hold my hand..

Hoseok: I've been holding it. Both of them.

Yoongi: ok.. I think I'm gonna push..

Jin: I'm ready to catch.

_-_-10 more minutes-_-_

Jin: ONE MORE! YOU CAN DO IT!

With one last push Jin caught the surprisingly small pup in his arms.

Jin: IT'S A BOY! .. AND DEFINITELY AN ALPHA!

Hoseok: he's so small..

Yoongi: there better be no more!

They waited a second and knew the small pup was the only one.

Jin: I don't think there's anymore.. Hold him while we clean up.

Once the pup was layed on the tired omegas chest it instantly started looking  to latch.

Yoongi: oh.. He so tiny... Hobi.. He's here...

Hobi: I know.. He's our healthy baby boy..

Jin: he's your hungry baby boy. Hoseok I hate to ask you but could you move for just a second.. I think our little Yoongi is to exhausted to remember what he has to feed the pup with.

Hoseok:I don't know how he could forget.. We've had fun with them.

Jin: if I wasn't already nauseous I would be now. Didn't need to know that.

Hoseok: I'm gonna get jungkook.

As Hoseok left Jin sat Yoongi up and helped the new baby lach for the first time.

Jin: your face is great.

Yoongi: this feels weird.. Very weird..but it's ok.. He's worth it.

Jin: do you have any names?

Yoongi:actually- never mind it's kinda silly..

Jin: come on.. Tell me.

Yoongi: well.. His surname is obviously Jung.. But I wanted to name him after my two brothers.. You and jungkook.. So.. I was thinking Jung-Suk...