~•~•~11~•~•~

<☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀>
Another week passed peacefully. It
was of course spent planning and going on dates.

Yoongi and Hoseoks favorite had to be the first one they went on, the one where the spent time reading together. So, the two agreed on doing that again.

Yoongi: what kind of books did you get?

Hoseok: I got an ancestry book, a book over fairy tales, and... A romance..

Yoongi:oh really? Your such a hopeless romantic.

Hoseok:yes. I. Am. What kind did you get?

Yoongi: I got another to write in, a book over Soleil and I unwillingly got this book over.. Pups..

Hoseok: let me guess, the old farts are making you read that?

Yoongi: yup. I don't know how times I have to express that I'm not gonna be the breeding machine they want.

Hoseok: they're old. They think they're right and were wrong. But just think, by the time you get the throne they'll be old as dirt.

Yoongi: then I can have my own council.. Oh! That reminds me, I've been thinking about co-ruling or have my first decision as king to be you being a part of my council. What do you think?

Hoseok: what do I think? I'm honored. Though, don't feel pressured to give me any power. I know I'll be happy as long as in with you.

Yoongi: I'm gonna choke on all this cheese.

Hoseok: hey.. Hyung. What do you think about me trying to court you?

Yoongi: I.. Uhm.. Right-right now..

Hoseok:no not this second.. But when we're closer to out wedding. uou have the right to decline of course!

Yoongi: hobi.. I like that idea it's just.. I'm kinda scared of courting..

Hoseok: oh..

Yoongi: I think I'm ready to share something with you..

Hoseok: I'm all years..

Yoongi: I know you know that there has been many other alphas that have attempted to court me.. It started when I was 15..when I was 16 there was this alpha who acted, and I mean ACTED, just like you.. But.. He was just manipulating me.. He want the power.. He told my father this.. That he wanted me.. I heard that.. But I also heard my father yell at him.. I guess for once he was looking out for me.. Then again it was the anniversary for my mother's death.. He knew she wouldn't want that man with her child and not only did he decline the request, he banished him.. A little over kill..

Yoongi did relise he was crying until Hoseok wipped the years away.

Hoseok: that's why-

Yoongi: why I freaked out? Yeah.. I'm sorry..

Hoseok: it's ok... How about I read one of these tales to you?

Yoongi: I'd like that.