~°°41°°~

After a week since Hoseoks rut ended Yoongi still bad slight pain in his back.

Definitely not as bad as it was.. But still enough to keep him either laying down or sitting.

Which was fun for Jung-Suk since it was easier to get in Yoongis lap.

So, being the sneaky sneackerson jung-Suk is, he place himself on his favorite spot in the middle of a council meeting.

Now.. If you want to know, even though some if the council members have been  replaced, some of the same ones are still there. Why? Because there old and Yoongi doesn't want to throw them in the street.

Cm#1: .. Your Highness... Please ask your son to leave.

Yoongi: no thanks. He's not hurting anyone.

Cm#1 looked at Hoseok. Clearly not understanding that the you get alpha refuses to give his mate orders as if he's  lower than him.

Cm#1: will you speak up for once?

Hoseok: no. He's not doing anything wrong. Simply wanting to be around us.

Namjoon: sir, the only reason your still hear is because Yoongi has enough empathy to not through out an old man. I would start learning that things are changing.

Jungkook: don't look at me. Im gonna day the same thing.

Jung-Suk: mama why ....he mad?

Yoongi: because sukie, some people don't think the way we do. He believes that children are stupid even though your clearly very smart.

(Just realized if I keep cm#1 alive long enough to meet a certain girl he'll be blown away)

( I need sleep...)