~•~•~29~•~•~

6 months
<🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕🌕>

A few hours after Hoseok left the palace was noticeably duller.

When Jin had entered yoongis room he was greeted with a Yoonburrito.

Jin: can you breathe?

Yoongi: Mhm... Blanket has hobis scent.. Safe.

Jin: he warned me that you were in and out of omega state..

Yoongi: yeah...pup keeps kicking..

As Yoongi finished that sentence it dawned on him that Jin has yet to feel it.

Yoongi: wanna feel?

Jin: sure.

Yoongi: give me your hand.

Once Jins hand was on the bump he could feel the pup right under his hand.

Jin: oh wow.. They're really going at it..

Yoongi: yeah.. Big reason why hobi always had his hand there.. If I push down a little more you can see them push back... What's wrong?

Jin:.. I don't want to say..

Yoongi: come on hyung.. Your my best friend..

Jin: I'm Jealous.... I've wanted a baby for as long as I can remember.. It's been amplified ever since we found out about this little one.

Yoongi: aw hyung... I'm sure once Namjoon comes home you two can try..

Jin:... He doesn't want a baby yet...which is ok.. Everyone has the right to decide if they want one.. It's just.. I want one now.. I've been reading one child care and medicine and it's only made me want a pup more..

Yoongi:hm.... Well, until you have your own your welcome to help care for this little one... Actually, I've been meaning to tell you that I want you as  my pups god parent.

Jin: really?

Yoongi: of course.. Your my best friend.