~•~•~39~•~•~

<👑🌕👑🌳👑☀👑🌕👑🌳👑☀👑🌕👑>

The palace was filled with people after the boring part of the coronation was over .Many were chatting and enjoying the time. For big events everyone was aloud in the palace. That means higher security but the citizens didn't mind, they understand.

When the former youngest if they royals family entered every gushed over how the boy was becoming a handsome young man, jungkook ignored them and went straight for Jimin and Tae.

Jimin:you should go talk to your people bun.

Taehyung: I agree.. We'll be hear all night.

Jungkook: but your music friends... *gasp* are you trying to get rid of me so you can do soulmate things!

Taehyung: your so dramatic... And kinda right.

Jungkook: why don't you just stab me in the heart.

Jimin: want some cookies?

Jungkook: yes please.

On the other side of the room Namjoon was following the currently working Jin like a lost puppy.

Jin: just because I'm carrying a pup doesn't make me fragile.

Namjoon: I know... I just want to be around you.

Jin: you'll have me to yourself as soon as I set this table.

Namjoon: I can help!

Jin: ok.. Just be careful.. The plates are really fragile and could break easily.

Namjoon: you break a glass one time..

Jin: I wasn't even thinking of that.. These are just super fragile.

The two groups talked more before the Random guy that dies announcements shows up.

RG: everyone! Please welcome our Kings and our new prince to the room.

As the family entered everyone tried to get a glimpse of their prince.. But since he was now swaddled in a blanket contrary to the robes he was in.. It was kinda hard.

The people, most if them being respectful, cleared a path for the family to walk through.

The ones in frony were lucky to get greetings and smiles from their kings.

A few dramaticly fainted but who blames them.

Once they were at their thrones and Jung-Suk was placed in a bassinet between them.

Hoseok: what are your all staring at?! Have fun!

Let's just say everyone was enjoying the Solielians energy he had brought from his home country.

They knew he was the perfect match for their prince.

After a few hours of dancing everyone began encouraging the mates to dance.

It took a second since SOMEONE( totally not Yoongi)  didn't want to leave the sleeping pup any trusted maid was tapped in a crowd.

But once they were once the floor. They danced beautifully.

And then Jung-Suk woke up and pretty much demanded to be held.

Yoongi made a surprising decision of taking out the boy to the floor, although it was very encouraged by the alpha and guards that everyone was to give them space.