~•~•~30~•~•~

<☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀>

About two hours if riding in silence Namjoon decided to break the silence.

Namjoon: You've had the same pout on your face, what wrong?

Hoseok: miss Yoon... And pup..

Namjoon: ah, young love. How is your little pup doing?

Hoseok: they're very active.. Kick a lot. They grow every day.. I can't wait for them to be born.

Namjoon: already in love?

Hoseok: yeah.. If you haven't noticed, I do that quickly.

Namjoon: I never understood that..

Hoseok: what do you mean?

Namjoon: please don't get mad at me... I don't understand the instant love for a pup.. They're cute yeah.. But how can you love someone you don't know?

Hoseok: well.. Hm... It's hard to explain..anytime I'm around pups sometimes tells me to protect and love them.. Then again my instincts have always been more amplified.. But there's nothing wrong with not feeling the instant love. That takes time. Is this a small reason why you don't want a pup yet?

Namjoon: maybe? I just don't feel ready..

Hoseok: that's ok.

Namjoon: Jin really wants one.. He hasn't told me but I can tell.

Hoseok: you two should talk. That's what healthy relationships are built on. Talking. You think me and Yoongi got this wipped by fucking? No. It took a lot of time and trust. Yes, I know. We've known each other less than a year. But we talked a lot more than people think.

Namjoon: I think we rushed things.. I don't want to rush anything else..

Hoseok: then when we get home, TALK.

Namjoon: when did you become the wise one?

Hoseok: when you become the scared one.