~•~•~23~•~•~

<🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕>

Yoongi was almost asleep when his mate layed on him.

Yoongi: Hoseok,what are you doing?

Hoseok: holding you.. How did you know it was me?

Yoongi: your the only person who smells like vanilla and a burning fire.

Hoseok smiles ,digs his face in the omegas neck an places his hands on his stomach.

Yoongi: ah! Your hands are cold!

Hoseok: I'm sorry! I just want to hold my babies!

Yoongi: there's nothing to hold.. We've known about the pup for a month.. We have a while for there to be something to hold.

Hoseok: I can't wait.. What do you think they are? Im hoping for a girl!

Yoongi:.. I don't care.. As long as they're healthy.

Yoongi: I hate to bring this up but.. We have to find a way to make peace with Sable.. I don't want war.

Hoseok: hm... We could try to make a peace treaty.. But I have a feeling they'll want us to go over there..

Yoongi:.. Your scent went sour..

Hoseok: sorry.. I just don't like the idea of going there.. Everyone knows how they treat there people.. Especially how they treat omegas, no matter their class..

Yoongi:hoba.. Please calm down... I'm getting sensitive to scents..

Hoseok: sorry.. Ill go outside-

Yoongi: no.. Don't leave..

Hoseok: I won't.. I promise.

They spent a good bit of there night scenting each other, even after they fell asleep.