~•~•~37~•~•~

<🌕🌳🌕🌳🌕🌳🌕🌳🌕🌳🌕🌳🌕🌳🌕>
(Trees represent Jung-Suk)
( baby bonding time)

Maid: hows the prince your majesty?

Hoseok: He's perfect.. Thank you f9r asking.. What's your name? I'm sorry for asking so late but you've helped a lot.

Maid: oh.. My name Kim Yong-Sun.

Hoseok: well Yong-Sun, thank you for your work. It's greatly appreciated.

Hoseok left the young girl and headed to his room. As he approached the door he heard unfamiliar singing.

He quietly opened the door to not wake the always sleeping baby and was met with his pup laying on his mates chest and he sang.

Hoseok:.. Is this the hidden interest?

Yoongi: no.. There's no hidden interest. I just wanted to see if you'd use your power over me and forgot to tell you that.

Hoseok:oh my god... I'm not that surprised.. You and your little test.

Yoongi: you passed all of them with flying colors.

Hoseok: I had a feeling. Considering thats our kid laying on you.

Yoongi: yeah.. I'm happy..

Hoseok: that's good.

Yoongi: really happy.. .. Jungkook loves this kid so much.

Hoseok: I know. It took forever to get him to stop holding him.

Yoongi: Jung-Suk likes him to.. Didn't cry once when he was being held.

Hoseok: can I hold him?

Yoongi: hm.. No. He's mine.

Hoseok: come on.. I want my baby.

Yoongi: this one's mine. You can have the next one.

Hoseok: that'll be at least a year from now!

Yoongi: fiiiiiine...

Reluctantly, Yoongi handed over the sleeping baby but instantly attached himself to Hoseoks side.

Hoseok: really?

Yoongi: yes.