~•~•~18~•~•~

<🌕☀🌕☀🌕>

The two were sound asleep. They were both very tired and sore from there activities in the last week.

The king was very pleased to see the nite marks on there necks, no one was surprised.

As they slept, tangled in each other's arms, they heard a loud boom and yelling.

Yoongi: what was-

Maid: Your majestys! We're under attack, please come with me, we'll get to somewhere safe!

The three where running fast when they were confronted with one of the attackers. As they tried to defend themselves the maid was knocked down and before she could be cut by a sword someone blocked her.

That someone was Yoongi.

Blood was all over his face as he demonstrated his sword skills and defeted the enemy.

Once they got to safety, a very panicked Hoseok began cleaning the blood of his mates face to reveal a long cut on the left side if his face.

Hoseok: oh god..

Yoongi: how bad?

Hoseok: definitely gonna scar.. Can you see from your left eye?

Yoongi:.. Not as well but yes... Hobi.. We're alone.. My father.. My brother.. Where are they?

Hoseok: i-.. I don't know.. I'm sure they'll join us soon.. Now please try not to cry.. It might hurt your cut. I'm gonna patch it, ok?

Yoongi: k.. How do you know how to do this?

Hoseok: I'm very prone to hurting myself.. Had to learn.

Yoongi: you haven't hurt yourself since you've been here..

Hoseok: I guess the need to impress you overrules my accident proneness.

Jungkook: hyung!

Yoongi: thank god your ok!

Jungkook: what happened to your-

Yoongi: we got confronted.. Don't worry, hobi has been taking care of it.

Jungkook: thank you hyung.. Where's father?

Yoongi: I don't know... Did you seen Jin?

Jungkook: no.. I'm sure he can handle himself.. Taehyung and jimin made a run for the woods.. Jimin knows his way around there so they should be safe..

Hoseok:if it helps any.. I'm sure Namjoon won't let anyone near Jin.

Yoongi: I forgot about the general..