~•~•~34~•~•~

-time skip to when Hoseok is home-

After about a week of being away, it was amazing to finally be home in the colorful place of Dionne.

The first to greet the returning alphas was Jin. Which by that be ran straight for Namjoon and the feel down while laughing.

Hoseok: haha..you two are cute-

Taehyung: Hoseeeeooook hyyuuuung!

Hoseok joined the mates on the floor with a very happy taehyung on top of him.

Hoseok: hi tae.. How are you?

Taehyung: I was bored out of my mind! With kookie being in charge and Jiminie visiting his family I've been lonely.

Hoseok: oh right.. How is jungkook?

Jungkook: bored out of my mind. Iv3 been reminded why I didn't want to be king, go ahead and keep that job and refrain from knocking up my brother when important political things are coming up.

Hoseok: haha yeah- yoongi!? Where is he?

Jin: throwing his 3rd hormonal fit of the day because he can't get his best right. For the love of God go help him! Im not a big fan of whinny yoon.

Hoseok: how many times did he slip?

Jin: half the time we were talking.

Hoseok: oh shit. I'm coming Yoongi!

When Hoseok got to his room he quietly walked in and watched the older grumnle about how everyone left him to get frustrated over his nest.

The alpha was able to tell when the older smelt him.

Yoongi: great. My minds playing tricks on me-

Hoseok: now why would it do that?

Yoongi freezes and slowly turns around. Before Hoseok knew he was once again on the ground.

Hoseok: happy?

Yoongi: Mhm.. The pup and I miss you. Now. Take off you clothes i need them.

Hoseok: Jesus.. Blunt much?

Yoongi: over spent 4 days trying to fix that monstrosity on out bed. Gimme.

Hoseok: alright.. Let me get some new ones.

As soon as the fabric was off his body it was stolen and placed on their bed.

Yoongi: finally.. I can finally rest easy...

Hoseok: anything else you want?

Yoongi; hm....

Yoongi takes Hoseoks hand and drags him into the now completed nest.

Yoongi: now it's perfect..

Hoseok: do you wanna know what happened?

Yoongi: no.. But I should..

Hoseok then explains everything that happened during the meeting.. Then they just cuddled and scented each other.. Until Yoongi sat on Hoseoks lap.

Hoseok: what do you want love?

Yoongi: fuck me.

Hoseok: you sure? I have a lot of frustration pent up.

Yoongi: I'm 100% sure.