~°°55°°~

-BIG TIME SKIP 4 YEARS SO -

The palace was as usual, people cleaning or cooking. Hoseok and Yoongi being kings.

And kids running around at full speed.

August: Can't get me!

Tai(vmin) : yes I can!

Min-ji (vmin.. Will refer to as Minnie) : wait for me oppa!

As the three youngest child in the palace ran around, the older ones watched them while drawing.

Jung-Suk: what's wrong han?

Hana: just watching..

Jennie: they won't fall! Don't worry tiny!

Hana: I'm not that small..

Jung-Suk: yes you are! Your a mini momma! Your very tiny.

The young girls face went from resting to realizing.

Hana: I want momma.

Jung-Suk: ok! Come with me! Oppa will show the way.

Seok-joon: what if they're busy?

Jung-Suk: ssshh.. We don't want Hana to have a tantum.

Jennie: *tantrum.

Jung-Suk: yeah that! Come on hanie.

August: where you going?

Jung-Suk: Hana wants papa and momma. Coming?

August: yeah!

So, with his twins siblings hands in his, the youngest child led his siblings to where he thinks he they'll find their parents.

Passing many adults and guards they waddled their 4 and 5 year old legs to the throne room.

Jung-Suk poked his head in seeing a 5(?) Person group in the room along with his parents at their seats.

Hoseok: I thank you for your suggestions for the schools that are in construction. As for your concern about how much it will cost. It will cost nothing. We both agree that everyone should have equal opportunities to an education. That means boys, girl, no matter rank will have access to the schools.

C: we thank you both for your patience, your graces. We will inform our homes of your words and can't wait for our children to be able to learn.

As the group left the three children snuck in ran to their parents.

The twins got their first and were set in their parents lap. Jung-Suk sat himself on the little chair that was placed between each of the thrones that was smade for him and looked up.

Yoongi: miss us?

Hana: uh huh.. It's been forever!

Yoongi: it's been 3 hours sweets.

Hana: to long.

Hoseok: I agree! I start losing my mind if I'm from my babies too long.

August: really!?

Hoseok: Mhm.. I was almost passed my limit when you three came in!

August: we saved papa from crazy!

Yoongi: yes you did. How your you doing down there little sun?

Jung-Suk: good! I'm a good hyung and oppa!

Yoongi: your a very good big brother.

Jung-Suk: yay!

Hoseok; im sooo tired. Do you think we can be done for today? I wanna nap.

Yoongi: are you feeling well?

Hoseok looked at the older and mouthed "rut symptoms"

August: papa no feel good? Uh oh!

Hana: papa sick?

Being the most sensitive of her siblings, the young girl had a familiar shaking in her voice foreshadowing a crying fit.

Yoongi: he's just a little out of it sweets.. He'll be just fine. I promise.

Jung-Suk: momma!

Yoongi: yes?

Jung-Suk: I'm hungry.

Holy shit it's been updated! I know this chapter is a bit of a mess but I hope that by doing a time skip I can move forward with ideas I've been storing