~•~•~4~•~•~

Comment you cowards
<🌕>

It was now time to eat. Finally.

While Jin and Yoongi were walking there the older of the two began gushing.

Jin: soooo~ I'm assuming by then pink of your face you find prince Hoseok cute.

Yoongi:.. Maybe..

Jin: hm.. Let's talk about his great reaction to you shall we? You could tell he was rendered speechless!

Yoongi: yeah..

Jin: what's wrong my son!

Yoongi: did you have some achohal?

Jin: no. I just want to be weird. Sooo, what's wrong?

They stopped walking for a sec and Yoongi hid his face in jins shoulder.

Yoongi: he's really cute.. Too cute..

Jin: aaawww my boy is already falling!

Yoongi: no.. Shut up.. You can't love someone you just met.. It takes time..

Jin:well hopefully it takes less than two months for you two to fall, considering that's all the time you have.

Yoongi: wait what!?

Jin:oops.. Your father was supposed to tell you.. Let's go eat!

Yoongi: hyung! Come back here!

<☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀>

Once everyone finished eating the king insisted Yoongi to show Hoseok around and get to know each other.

Oh boy.

The first few minutes of the tour are painfully awkward.

Yoongi doesn't know how to start a conversation. Hoseok doesn't know what to say, he doesn't want to say something that might offend the omega.

Hoseok mind: you should really stop referring to him as 'the omega'.

Yoongi mind: being socially awkward is fun.

Hoseok:so... Come here often?

Yoongi: uhm.. Is that supposed to be  joke?

Hoseok: yee-es?

Yoongi: well since were in one of the rooms the council discusses things with my father I can confidently say no.

Hoseok:oh.. Why not? I know things are different here but in my home my sister is growing more and more present in those sort of things.

Yoongi: no ones really expecting me to have power. Hense why we're being betrothed.

Hoseok: oh.. Wow.. Well.. If it makes you feel better I believe that since this is your home and where you were raised you should have power. You know your history and what your kingdom needs.

Hoseok could tell from the shocked expression on yoongis face that he had never been told that.

Yoongi:.. Most alpha who've tried to court me in the past were all interested in two things.. Power and my body..

Hoseok: thats gross.. Your a person. You should be seen as one and not as a sexual object.. Also mating should always be down out of mutual love and trust.. Sorry.. Im a hopeless romantic..

Yoongi: it's alright.. If it helps you at all your making a great first impression.

Hoseok: really? Thank the moon..

Yoongi: your welcome.

Hoseok: wait-

Yoongi: my country believes that those with blonde hair are a reincarnation of the moon god or goddess. I don't really believe that but who am I to tell people what to believe.

Hoseok:is that part of the reason you were so sought after.. Even after your father expressed that he had plans?

Yoongi: I guess so.. Also part of the reason my hair is long.. The other reason is because I just don't want to cut it..

Hoseok:how about whe learned basic stuff about each other.. So what's your favorite color?

Yoongi: white or black.. What about you?

Hoseok: green. What are your favorite activities?

Yoongi: I like writing.. I also like.. Never mind.

Hoseok: what?

Yoongi: we're not that closr yet.. Not even seokjin knows about it..

Hoseok: oh.. Well.. I really like dancing and talking, although I'm sure you figured that out.

Yoongi: heh.. Yeah.. It's ok though, I dont like talking so you can fill in the silence.

The two continued talking and before they knew it the moon was high in the sky and they were being sent to bed.

Jin: so how was it?

Yoongi was laying on his bed with his hands crossed over his chest.

Yoongi: he's perfect hyung.. I can't believe he's real.. What if he's being fake? No alpha would willingly give up power to an omega..

Jin: speaking from experience there are some.

Yoongi: just because you topped the general doesn't , which I'm still mad at you for telling me btw, doesn't mean-

Jin: go to sleep. You have another big day tomorrow m