~•~•3•~•~

<☀>

Hoseok had decided to nap while he waited. Before he knew it taehyung was shaking him awake and yelling about how his clothes we gross and needed to be changed asap.

Taehyung: why did I even allow you to walk out of the palace like that!? Here, put these on. They're much nicer.. Wait go bathe, these garments deserve to be worn by a clean man!

Hoseok: ok ok.. How much time till I meet-

Taehyung: barley any! Go!. Go! Go!

While Taehyung was yelling Jimin had walked in.

Jimin: is everything alright Tae Tae?

Taehyung: unfortunately I believe that were gonna be late.. Should've woken him sooner.

Jimin: it'll be alright. My prince is making it very hard for jinnie hyung..

Taehyung: sounds like their perfect for each other then.

Jimin: I believe so.. Well.
I'll go inform my king.

Taehyung: good luck Jimin-ah.

<🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕>

Once they two princes were finally ready it was late evening. It was gonna be a very late dinner.

Hoseok had to stand on one side of a balcont that had two entrances while some guy spoke.

Apparently the whole kingdom wanted to see their prince's first interaction with his future mate.

Some guy: Welcome everyone! Today marks the day that two future mates will meet! One, our prince Yoongi of Dionne and the other Prince Hoseok of Soleil! Take this moment to wish the to lucky as I proudly present our prince!

A man with long golden locks stepped through the door way.

As the crowd grew louder time for Hoseok seemed to stop.

Holy shit was this a beautiful man.

His features were somehow soft while still being shard. His skin paler than Hoseoks an seemed even bright in the rising moon light.

He looked like a kitten..

Boy was he lied too. Hoseok wanted to run to all those alphas and beat them for even thinking about courting such a beauty. Hoseok wasn't proud of it but he could hear his alpha screaming "MINE! "

Was this love at first sight?

Before he knew it, the omega was in front of him, seeming to be in the same awe as him.

Hoseoks mind:' say something you idiot! '

Hoseok: h-hello.. I'm Hoseok.

Yoongi: .. Yoongi.

Crap. His voice is so fucking nice. So smooth. It didn't fit hisnfave but did at the same time.

Yep. Love at first sight.

Woah woah hobi, slow down.

Your love story is just beginning.

Comment pls, I'm desperate.