~•~•~5~•~•~

Please comment

<☀>

Once Hoseok returned to his room he has smile on his face.

He went over all the information he gathered and requested a journal to write them it.

Likes writing.

Has a secret interest.

Is passionate about making his country a better place.

Has a cute laugh.

Cares for his brother.

Likes white and black.

Doesn't want to give up power.

Shares the same feelings on mates. They need to be mutual on love and trust.

Likes the night sky.

Wants to be more involved in the ruling of his people.

Really easy to fa-

Taehyung: so how was it!?

Hoseok: Christ Taehyung! You scared the shitbout of me. What if I was naked.

Taehyung: wouldn't be anything I haven't seen. I help you dress after all. Sooo how was it?

Hoseok:it was nice.. Once we started talking it was really easy to keep going. I learned a lot but I know there's so much more.

Taehyung: oo, like what?

Hoseok: well here in Dionne they worship the moon as how we worship the sun. The people here believe that the reason omegas with blonde hair are so rare is because there supposed to be a reincarnation of the moon god.. Or goddess.. Sounds familiar huh?

Taehyung: like how our people believe your the sun because of your hair?

Hoseok: exactly. Kinda gets me thinking.. I'm actually gonna go read about some things tomorrow..

Taehyung: well you won't be able to read to much because you and yoongi are gonna walk around the city.. By the kings request.

Hoseok: oh right.. Hm.. Maybe I can learn some history about this place since even though I don't plan to take over I want to know about my future husbands kingdom.

Taehyung: your so kind hyung. It's late though so you should sleep.

Hoseok: you just want to go to Jimin.

Taehyung: hey! Me, him and kookie wanna play some games before we have to do things.

Hoseok: kookie?

Taehyung: oh crap.. Yeah.. Uhm that's a nickname for jungkook.

Hoseok: really.. It's cute but.. Really?

Taehyung: yeah.. We also call him bunny.

Hoseok: Im gonna sleep now.

Taehyung: good night. Sleep well. Hey! Don't dream about prince Yoongi.

Hoseok: taehyung!