~•~•~27~•~•~

5 months. ... Big time skip, I know.

<👣☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀👣>

There was a month before the meeting with Sable.

Currently our boys were in their usual morning meeting. The same old stuff.

While Cm#1 was talking.. (Yeah Yoongi hasn't bothered to learn his name) while he was talking Yoongi was daydreaming, not the most professional things but he's learned that these morning meetings are the exact same, just different words. The only different thing thats happens, which was the older men yelling over the looseness of yoongis robe, which was becoming a regular thing now that the once small baby number was becoming more prominent.

Speaking of the pup, it still hasn't kicked, which was worrying but then again... Yoongi doesn't quite know what he's looking for.. So when the sudden sensation of butterfly wings hitting his insides he freaked out a little. By freaking out that means he gripped Hoseoks hand tighter and his eyes widened.

Hoseok moves to look at him but was quickly 'told' to look forward.

After the meeting The alpha was quick to check on his mate.

Hoseok: are you ok?!

Yoongi: y-yeah it's not- oh shit.

The omega jerked forward while holding his bump,thankfully Hoseok was in front of him and acted as a vertical pillow.

Hoseok: Shit! What's wrong?

Yoongi:... I don't know.. But I really hope it's what I think it is..

Hoseok: what do you think?

Yoongi: I think it's our little pup saying hello.. Through kicking.

Hoseok: let's find Jin and make sure.

Yoongi: ok..

Yep, it was kicking. Lots of them. After the first two times the little pup wouldn't stop.

I'm gonna start doing questions😁

So, what do you think the baby is?