~•~•~34.5~•~•~

9 months
<☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀>

Everything sucked. Anything from bending down to simply walking was quite a task.

Everyone had to think very carefully before speaking because they never knew what could set the very irritated, pregnant Omega.

Speaking of everyone. Almost everyone in the palace knew of the pup now. It wasn't very easy to hide anymore.

Most people think that they're will be more than one pup born in the very near future while few others thought that the pup will just be a large alpha.

Hoseok:.. What's wrong?

Yoongi:.. Hm.. I don't know. I have s melon strapped to me, everyone is dumb, the nest is messed up for the 10th time this week and its only Wednesday, I have Braxton Hicks, people are making me think there's more than one on here, I don't trust myself to make any big decisions because I KNOW I'll do something stupid, I can't sleep... And I can't even get some dumplings to make myself feel better. In other words. I hate everything.

Hoseok:...... I'll get you some food...

Yoongi: please..

In the spance of 5 minutes the older went from calm- irritated- angry- to crying.

Hoseok: I left for 2 minutes.. What happened?

Yoongi: .. I don't want to say..

Hoseok: I promise not to laugh.

Yoongi: I... I dropped something.. And I can't pick it up.. And I'm hungry.

Hoseok: babe..how about you eat these, I'll pick up everything and we cuddle..how far along are you?

Yoongi: about 39 weeks... Or 9 months.. Also nooo we can't cuddle.. Everything is a mess and the nest is ruined and... I don't want you to see my failure..

Hoseok: oh geez.. It's getting harder to tell when you switch.. I'll have to ask Jin about that.... Hey pouty.. Having a messy bed isn't a failure.. You need sleep.

Yoongi: I sleep enough. Don't need any more.

Hoseok: I'll hold you.

Yoongi:.................,......... Fine.

Once the older fell asleep, after he ate of course, Hoseok set off to find Seokjin. Once he did he asked his questions.

Jin:.. Hobi.. Hm.. How do I explain this.... He... Hm...its a known fact that anesthesia is very important to an omega right? Well... When an omega is close to giving birth they tend to want to make it perfect.. Which is hard to do... I think you should try to get him to scrap the pre-existing one and make a completely new one...and please keep am eye on him. We both know he doesn't like to tell people he's in pain.

Hoseok: I know.. That's why Braxton Hicks freak me out..

Jin: your a good alpha hobi..

Hoseok: that was random..

Jin: well.. From what I've read some doubt how good they are because they can't fully understand what goes through our heads during times like this.. No matter how hard you try.. Oh no.

Hoseok: what's wrong-

Jin: I need a bucket..