~•~•~36~•~•~

They only got 2 hours if true peace.

They agreed on the name Jung-Suk and just watched the baby sleep in a blanket.

When Their friends came they stayed quiet while they cooed over the baby.

And them the council barged in. While the newer (and younger) members tried to tell the older one to leave the older ones began discussing how to announce the baby boy, his coronation for crowned prince, and they had the audacity to mention a possible arranged marriage with sable. That got the new parents riled up.

Yoongi: Leave.

Cm1: I beg your pardon?

Yoongi: Leave. My son is barley 3 hours old and you already want to discuss marriage? It may have ended happily for us but with sable? It may not make sense to you but I want him to be happy. Not a pawn of peace. Now, I'm tired. I just became a parent and if there's anything you morons do know is that omegas don't like people messing with their babies. Now unless you came in hear to meet the boy because you actually care. LEAVE.

Hoseok: your so hot.

Yoongi: I know.

As everyone exited the room one of the boys were called.

Yoongi: You can meet him Jackson.. I k ow that's why your here.

Jackson: are you sure?

Yoongi: Mhm..

Jackson: that's definitely Hoseoks kid.

Yoongi: definitely.. He's got the hearts in his ears and everything.

Jackson: except the nose and brows. Definitely yours.

Hoseok: don't forget that pout.

Jackson:I'll take my leave now. Congratulations, he'll be a wonderful addition to this crazy place.

The Omega Princeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें