~°57°~

-5 months-

Our favorite kind and his youngest were walking through the halls of their home.

Apparently it was a day were August wanted to be an exact minie of Yoongi.

He even drew a line as a scar.

Yoongi: your too cute, know that?

August: Mhm! Everyone tells me that!

Yoongi: good. Because I've never seen a child as adorable as you.

August: yay! Im the cutest!

He said this so loud the surrounding people just had to stop and cue. For the older women around they remarked just how much the young omega boy reminded them of Yoongi when he was young.

Old Woman: because your highness. He's gonna be the one to give you a run for your money.

Yoongi:  think so? Was I that bad.

Old woman: no. You were just to much for anyone to handle alone. Then again, this is a new age where we're all more equal.

Yoongi: well we are. The moment you put yourself above others suffering begins.

Old woman: wise words from such a young man. Your doing very well.

Yoongi: thank you. August, say thank you to the aunties.

August: thank you!

The young boy bowee the grabbed his mothers hand.

August: we eat now?

Yoongi: yes. What would you like?

August: um.. Hm... What does baby want?

Yoongi: hm.. I think they want some bibimbop. Sound good?

August: yes! We should get Hana, that's her favorite.

Yoongi: I agree with you. We don't want her mas huh?

August: yep! Let's go!.

_-_-_-_

For as long as he can remember, he's been irresistible to men

For as long as he can remember, he's been irresistible to men. His scent, his skin, his lips. Everything was perfect. So, he got a job to help support him as he works through school.

Then someone walks into his club.

Or

Yoongi is an omega. He wants to be a teacher one day, so he's going through college but unfortunately he needs money. So he gets a job and is pretty good at it. Then an alpha with a Carmel-firewood scent enters one day, and never leaves.

-will be using US currency.
-hoseok is older
- read tags