~•~•~17~•~•~

<☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕💋🌕☀🌕☀🌕☀>
Slight smutt warning
Yoongis prediction was right.

For a few days he had been collecting blankets, pillows, and clothes. Nesting, a clear sign of a heat.
*_*
Hoseok had gone for a five minute walk and returned to an omega in heat.

Hoseok: oh shit..

Yoongi: alpha.. Help me..

Hoseok gets on the bed, careful not to mess up the nest, and crawls towards the omega.

He had to make sure he got a full "yes" before anything. Once he did he stripped both of them and started prepping the older.

As he was doing this the omega was begging to be mated. To be marked up. To be filled. To be bred.

Before he knew it, Hoseok lost control as well.

For a good week the room and hall were filled with slapping skin and moans.

Everyone assumed that the alpha had gone into rut thanks to yoongis heat.

With Yoongi Baring his neck, begging to be bit, the alpha complied. Sinking his now visible fangs into the omegas neck.

The omega screamed in pleasure and began moaning even louder, which encouraged the alpha to keep marking his skin and continued cumming in and knotting the omega.

Hoseok:mine.

Yoongi: yes.. Yes.. Yours... Only yours..

The final session finally passed.

Both were sticky with cum and slick covering them.

Hoseok: yoonie.. Are you back yet?

Yoongi: ... Bath..

Hoseok: yeah.. Give me a sec..

Yoongi tried to sit up but was instantly sent back down.

Yoongi:fuck.. My everything hurts..

Hoseok: sorry.. I think the alpha part really likes to be rough...

Yoongi: in think my omega side does too..

-I did my best.. 😁😅-