~•~•~28~•~•~

6 months..
<🌕☀💧🌕☀💧🌕☀💧🌕☀💧🌕>

The dreaded day was here. When Hoseok was getting his things ready to leave his mate quickly went from pouting to full on bawling in just a few short minutes.

Hoseok: hey.. No.. Please don't cry baby.. It'll be ok, I'll be home in a few days.. I promise.

Yoongi: stupid over sensitiveness... I know you'll be home but...... *deep breath*... Yoon doesn't want alpha to leave.

Hoseok: seok doesn't want to leave Yoongi either but he has too, ok? Now Yoon, I need Yoongi back ok?

The still crying omega shakes his head rapidly.

Yoongi: he doesn't want to..

Hoseok: why not?

Yoongi: doesn't feel safe... No one to protect if seok leaves..

Hoseok: you relise I watched you defeat a highly trained soldier with a huge wound right? I think you can protect your self amazingly..

Yoongi: but that was before pup... Can barely move quickly now..

Hoseok:.. Baby.. You were the one who said you didn't want to go..

Yoongi:.. That was before..... I know it's for the best but...

Hoseok: it's hard... But with Jin, , Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, and the many guards here you'll be ok.. How about you and Jin share the room since Namjoon is coming with me.. He could help you rebuild the nest or you could help him study.. You'll have plenty of time since It was decided that kookie will take over for a little bit..

Yoongi: why do I need to rebuild the nest?

Hoseok: do you seriously not remember throwing pillows everywhere, crying how everything is wrong?

Yoongi: I tend to forget the times were the hormones get the best of me... Being a cryer isn't my thing..

Hoseok: I know... I have to get going...

Yoongi: I know.. Pup doesn't want you to leave... Kicking..

Hoseok: tired?

Yoongi: yeah... And hungry..

The two knew they were delaying the inevitable.. So when people started yelling they shared a long kiss and bid their goodbyes.