~•~•~6~•~•~

<☀>
Instead of being woken by taehyung or Jimin Hoseok was women up by none other seokjin.

Now Hoseok has been in Dionne for about 4 days but he still hasn't had a full conversation with the older omega.

Hoseok: may I help you?

Jin: just wanted to see what your thoughts on my Yoongi are.

Hoseok: your?

Jin: yes, my Yoongi.

Hoseok:... He's great.. Would it be a stretch to say amazing?

Jin: not at all.

The two continued talking until Hoseok got a whiff of jins scent and realized something.

Hoseok:... I just realized I don't know what Yoongis scent is..

Jin:oh.. You haven't been told? He weres special perfume that mutes it. Something about how since he has a sweet smell he's less likely to be taken seriously.

Hoseok:oh.. I guess that makes sense I just don't know why I didn't notice.

Jin: many people can forget things when their having fun, and from what the both of you have told me you've had fun these past days.

Hoseok: yeah.. We have.. What is his scent?

Jin: I'm gonna leave that for him to tell you. A good way of showing his trust for you. By the way, have you seen a brown dog anywhere?

Hoseok: no sir.

Jin: hm..Well get ready for the day. Today your spending time with the king.

Hoseok: what!?

Jin: yep, now dress your best. This is pretty much the test to see if your fit for his son. Which I suggest you put on an act.. He may be set if Yoongi as his heir but I doubt he actually wants him in power. I and many other staff believe the only reason Yoongi is the heir instead if jungkook is because his majesty blames his youngest for the death of Queen Hei-ran.

Hoseok: oh.. Wow..