~•~•~7~•~•~

<🌕>

Yoongi woke up on his own, which surprised him. Though it didn't take long for Jin to enter his room .

Jin: well good morning.

Yoongi: morning.

Jin: you seem happy.

Yoongi: why wouldn't I? I woke up and remembered that Im marrying an amazing guy in a few months.

Jin: where did all this optimism come from? Don't get me wrong I love it but it's strange.. *le gasp* what if it's a sight your heat is gonna hit!?

Yoongi: hyung Im never this happy when my heat is near. I think I'm just in a genuinely good mood.

Jin: that's good. Do you want to know whats going on today?

Yoongi: sure.

Jin: this morning for breakfast is Jungkooks favorite. As I know do far you have nothing to do until Hoseok is finished meeting with your father which will take a while and after thats done you two have been set up to go start planning your wedding.

Yoongi: already?! We haven't even known each other for a week!

Jin: they take a long time to prepare and it's best to start as soon as possible.

Yoongi: oh.. Could I go check on hobi once he's speaking with my father?

Now, if Jin had been thinking he'd say no but unfortunately he's still tired.

Jin: I don't see why not. What should we do with your hair?

Yoongi: hm.. How about the style were the tie us coloset to the bottom?

Jin: ok.

<🌕☀💧☀🌕>

By the time Yoongi was in the door way to the throne room it was horrible timing.

King Chung-hee:now for the million won question, what are you gonna do once you get married.

If only Yoongi knew what Hoseok said was a lie.

Hoseok: i- uhm. ..wait for my time to become king of course. Sorry, I was thinking on how to word that. Everyone knows an omega shouldn't be on the thro-

Before Yoongi could hear him finish he ran away with a stabbing pain in his chest. He ran passed Jin on his way to his room and yelled at everyone to leave him be.