~•~•~19~•~•~

After hours of waiting the king never joined them. Many council men did and even some of the servents. But king Chung-hee was no were to be seen.

Turns out the attackers were from a long time rival kingdom. Sable.

If you thought omegas in Dionne were treated unfairly, buckle up.

Not only do omegas not have access to communication, they're seperated from their families at birth and place in a facility that will raise them to think they are nothing more than walking sex toys and wombs. If any omega dares to speak out of line, they shall be severally punished. From rape to a public execution.

Not only where omegas treated badly, women , disabled, mentally ill, and even the darker skinned were treated badly.

Makes the way Dionne omegas treated look like pampering.

Apparently the rival kingdom caught wind of how Yoongi was heir to the throne and took the opportunity to strike.

Many people were hurt and killed.. Including king Chung-hee.

When the two brothers were informed Yoongi had collapsed to the ground and jungkook had frozen in shock.

Jungkook:... No... No! He may have not treated me as a son but.. He still kept me safe..

Yoongi: appa... I.. We're..

CM#1:.. I'm sorry.. But we must discuss who should take the throne.

Jungkook: um.. Yoongi hyung? That's been set in stone since forever!

Cm#1: I know that.. But because of the recent events many don't believe it's wise to put an omega on the throne.. So, Prince Hoseok, we wanted to ask you to take over.

Hoseok: no. I'll only take it if I'm co-ruling with my mate.

Cm#1: that could work..

Yoongi: then its decided.. Me and Hoseok will take the throne together. And before you ask, I want Jungkook as my heir.. For now.

Cm#1: oh, my prince are you-

Yoongi: I'm not pregnant. Keep dreaming.

Cm#1: well.. I guess I'll give you three a week to mourn... Then well have your ceremony.