The Era of the Eclipse

Part one is overrr new we in part to. Soo..

It's been almost a year since Jung-Suks Coronation. Jungkook and Namjoon are now council members. Taehyung officially moved to Dionne. And Jin and Namjoon had their twin pups. Jennie and Seokjoon.

While those pups are almost 3 months old. Jung-Suk is now 11 months old.

He's quite advanced to. He can speak simple words well and can put together broken sentences. He runs and plays.. And falls. And he's definitely an alpha. He's shown to be a protective pup.. To everyone. Especially Yoongi, Jin, Jimin. You see when any alpha, or even beta, that's not the usual is around those three omegas.. And by extension the younger pups.. Jung-Suk will growl.

This has caused a little trouble when meeting with other leaders. Thankfully all it takes is an peck on the cheeck you stop him.

_-_-_

Jung-Suk: mama!

The toddler was running.. And fell onto Yoongi after an escape from his babysitter of the day.

Yoongi: did you miss you me?

Jung-Suk: uh-hu!

The pup was lifted in the air and was immediately smothered in nuzzels from his 'mom'.

Yoongi: did you run from Hye-jin? I told you I wouldn't be gone long..

Jung-Suk: but..... Mama...... Um..

Yoongi: it's ok.. Take your time baby..

Jung-Suk: alone..

How did the toddler know his papa wasn't with his mama? Who knows.

Yoongi stays quiet and simply scents his pup.. And then was interrupted by a winded Yong-Sun.

Yong-Sun: um... I'm sorry to interrupt your majesty but.. Hoseok is um.... *whisper* his rut started.

Yoongi: shit.. Um.. Sukie... Baby I need you to listen to me ok?

Jung-Suk: ok..

Yoongi: you won't be able to be with mama and papa for a few days.. Maybe a week... No no no, don't cry.. Listen.. I need you to be very behaved for any of your aunties.. You can't run away.. Ok?

Jung-Suk:...

Yoongi: baby.. I need your ok.. This is Important.

You see.. For omegas their body gives them at least a year to recover from having a pup to have a heat.. And ruts happen once a year..so, this is the first time this has happened since jung-Suk was born.

Jung-Suk: ..... ok..... I don ike it...

Yoongi: I promise to give you lots of kisses and cuddles when this is over.

Jung-Suk: ok..

Yoongi hands the pouting pup to Yong-Sun and ran for his room.

When he approched his door he instantly smelled a burning scent.. Not the usual vanilla.

When he entered, he heard growling.. Then he was on a wall with a clearly not in control Hoseok re-biteing his mark.

He could help but whimper.. It it hurts.. It didn't hurt this much when the first mark happened... He kinda liked it.

Somehow they were now in there nest.

When did that happen?

Yoongi realized that his alpha hadn't said a single word. Not even asking.

So this was rut Hoseok.

Right before the younger was about to, quite literally, tear off his clothes he leaned in and whispered;

Hoseok: ok?

Yoongi: yeah.. Your good..

Who knew he could fall even deeper in love.. Even when running on pure instincts.. He still asked.

(HOBI IS THE BEST!!!)