~•~•~10~•~•~

The night was wonderful.

Turns out the event in the plaza was a fertility festival si half the time the two were running from people trying to bless them.

Besides that they enjoyed their time, they ate food and made their way to a roof to watch fireworks.

Who knew a simple night at a festival could make Yoongi start trusting Hoseok again.

-next morning-
<🌕>

Jin: how was it?

Yoongi: nice.. Really nice.. Besides the fact that I had to run a lot.

Jin: a blessing isn't gonna make you pregnant.

Yoongi: I know that! Anyway... Did my father notice I was gone?

Jin: I don't think so.. If he did he didn't care.

Yoongi:Mhm.. Sounds about right.. Sorry for skipping out on planning yesterday.

Jin: don't apologize. I understand. Besides, we went ahead and decided things that would be usually up to Hoseok anyway.

Yoongi: oh.. What was it?

Jin: things like how he wants his side to dress.. One of the other planners tried to get him to make a big decision but he insisted on you being there for that.

Jin noticed the younger smile.

Jin: he's a good one yoonie.. I know what happened but we both know that was just a miss understanding.

Yoongi: hyung.. Is it crazy to say I might like him...

Jin: no?

Yoongi: well then.. I really like him hyung.. I'm just scared..

Jin: of getting hurt?

Yoongi: yeah..let's get to work shall we?

Jin: we shall.

<week has passed>

The past week was filled with planning and going on set up dates.

Oh boy did they fall fast.

<☀>

Hoseok: Namjoon..

Namjoon: yes sir?

Hoseok: would it be crazy to get a courting gift?

Namjoon:.. Let's see.. You've known Yoongi for a week and 5 days.. I mean you two are getting married no matter what.. Um.. I'm not good at these kinds of things..

Hoseok: Hm.. What do you think taehyung?

Taehyung: a little.. But I guess since your birthday getting married anyway it's not as crazy? Maybe wait till a little longer.

Hoseok: I wasn't planning too today! I was saying.. I have an idea if what I want to do.. It'll take at most two weeks to do since my schedule is so busy..

Taehyung: hm..maybe it won't be so crazy after all.

Namjoon: don't rush anything hobi.

Hoseok: I won't.. He's just really cute and it's hard to control my feelings.

Taehyung: he's whipped hyung.

Namjoon: you are too.