~•~•~8~•~•~

<☀>

Hoseok and the king were able to hear   the tells it Yoongi. To Hoseoks surprise the kind showed no expression other than annoyance.

King Chung-hee: omegas.. Always emotional. Who knows what could of set him off. Quite frankly if it were for the fact that his brother killed my wife he wouldn't be the heir.

Hoseok: Of course.. So is there anything else you'd like to ask me?

King Chung-hee: make sure I get to meet at least one grandchild before I pass.

Hoseok: oh..

King Chung-hee: your free to go.

As soon as Hoseok was in the clear of the kings sight he ran to yoongis room.

When he opened the door after many protests from maids he barley doged a pillow that was coming for his head.

When he looked up he saw Yoongi red in the face with obvious tears going down his face.

Yoongi: YOU LIAR! YOU LIED TO ME! TO THINK THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS I LET MY GUARD DOWN-.. I finally let myself trust another and.. And..

Hoseok: you heard?

Yoongi: YES! I heard that disgusting sentence!

Hoseok: I will admit I lied.. But not to you.. I have been nothing but truthful. I lied to your father.. I was told by.. Someone that I should try to please him.. If he knew I was gonna 'allow' an omega on the throne he would've broken the arrangement.. And I didn't want that.. I really like you.. I know we've only just begun knowing each other but I know that in time I will fall.. I already consider you a friend and I can't lose that..

Yoongi: why should I believe you..

Hoseok: I honestly don't know..weve barley known each other 4 days.. But if you'll allow me.. I'll get an alibi..

Yoongi:... Ok...

Hoseok walked away for a second and returned with seokjin.

Jin: Yoonie.. I told him to lie to your father..

Yoongi: really? Are you lying to me jinnie?

Jin: no.. I'm not.. I told him to Hoseok to act as though he's the son the king never had..

Yoongi:... Can I be alone?

Hoseok: of course..

Jin: you know how to call me.

The two left closing the door. As soon as it clicked Yoongi dropped back in his bed and cried.