~°°56°°~

For the young princess, waking up to a new face everyone morning wasn't unusual any more.

Sometimes one of the nice cleaning ladies would wake her, other times it was one of the other kids.

Never her parents anymore.

The last time she was woken up by her parents was the sunrise of her and August birthday.

She would see them at breakfast of course, and sometimes they all just played in their room.

But as she and her brothers got older, they saw them less.

So, when after a week of not seeing them at all and rarely after that.

You can guess her surprise when she felt familer hands wake her.

Hana: no than you..

Yoongi: aw... But I wanted to tell you something..

Rolling over quickly with her eyes now wide open, the 4 year old girl was instantly in yoongis arms.

Hana: momma!

Yoongi: hi love.

Hana: I missed you.

Yoongi: I know.. I've missed you too.. I'm sorry we haven't spent time together.. Once we get the first school open everything should calm down and we can be together more.

Hana: no sad. Too early for that.

Yoongi: ok.. No sad. Come here, me and your papa have something to tell you and your brothers.

Hana: can I have up?

Yoongi: of course, lift your arms.

Yoongi lifted the tiny girl and began walking to on of the balconies that the boys and Hoseok were.

Yoongi sat her down and August immediately attached himself to his sister.

The omega sat down next to his mate, they looked at each other and smiled.

Hoseok: ok.. So, how do y'all feel about getting another sibling?

August:I be hyung?

Yoongi: yes.

Hana: no! Auggie baby.

Yoongi: I'm just gonna tell them.. Jung-Suk, Hana, August. Momma is having another baby.

Jung-Suk: I'M GONNA BE THE ULIMATE HYUNG!