~•~•~12~•~•~

<☀🌕☀🌕With The King🌕☀🌕☀>

King Chung-hee: seems my son is getting along well with the prince of Soleil.

CM#1: from what we've gathered, yes. The Alpha has even began working on a courting gift.

King Chung-hee: well.. If that's the case, why don't we speed up this process hm? We're almost a month in, might as well move the date.

CM#2: How much closer?

King Chung-hee: 2-3 weeks. Which ever seems best.

Cm#1: sir, is there a reason for moving the date so close?

King Chung-hee: I'm getting old.. My health is declaing quickly. I want to make sure there's an alpha to take the throne.. And I want grandbabies.

Cm#2: Me and the others have decided to move the date two weeks.

King Chung-hee: great. Three weeks till the wedding.. We better get a move on and start inviting our other allies.. Maybe my youngest.. Son... Could find himself someone.

<🌕>

Yoongi: Jin hyung!

Jin: what?

Yoongi: I'm out of the perfume...

Jin: I'll get someone to get some more tomorrow, now hurry up! Your father has some things to discuss with you and Hoseok!

Yoongi:but I don't have my scent blocker!

Jin:... Your just going to your father..

Yoongi: hobi doesn't know my scent yet!

Jin: if it bothers you that much I'll get you some cheap stuff. It won't work as well bu-

Yoongi: better than nothing!

Jin:ok, I'll be back in a little bit.

<☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕👑👑☀🌕☀🌕☀🌕>

Yoongi: you summoned us, father?

King Chung-hee: yes. Me and the council men have decided to move your wedding closer by two weeks.

Yoongi: two weeks? That means we only have three weeks left..

King Chung-hee: yes, and?

Yoongi: I.. Nothing..

King Chung-hee: good, why, don't you two take a walk. It's a beautiful day.

The two nodded and walked off towards the gardens. As they were talking Hoseok stopped and sniffed the air.

Hoseok: is someone baking.. Wait.

Yoongi: get your face away from my neck.

Hoseok: that's your scent! That's adorable. Baked goods.. Lots of chocolate.

Yoongi: I know what my scent is thank you.

Hoseok: I'm making mental notes.

Yoongi: I knew this perfume was cheap but it didn't even last 10 minutes!

Hoseok:here let me see it? .... Hahaha! It stops working after you purposely show your scent!

Yoongi: but I didn't!

Hoseok: could of been a unconscious decision.

Yoongi:but whyyy!

Hoseok: because you didn't want anyone coming near me!

Yoongi:i-.... Hmmmmmmmmm

Hoseok: your so cute. Even when grumpy.