chapter 1

''GOD DAMMIT NATSU!" Gray screamed and kicked away a table. ''Gray please..'' Erza said and put her hand on his shoulder. ''We are gonna find him.'' ''How? Flame brain is already gone for a day! How are we able to find him then?'' ''We are fairy tail wizards! We will find him!'' Gray nodded and walked over to Lucy. Lucy whas hugging a crying Happy. Gray felt really bad for Happy, his best friend just left without saying anything, and they don't even know why. ''Hey..'' He said soft. It whas the only thing he could say now. ''Hey..'' ''Lucy i know your worried but we will find him..'' Gray said and tried to smile at her. Lucy looked at him with tears in her eyes and nodded. ''I know..'' After a few minutes Gajeel and Levi walked in the guild. ''Found anything?'' Erza asked and walked over to them. Gajeel nodded and handed a letter over. 'To Fairy Tail.' Whas writing on it. Erza opened the letter and started to read out loud

Fairy Tail,

I'm okey. Sorry i didn't say anything and made you guys worry. I will not come back in a while. Please take care of Happy i coulnd't take him with me. Don't look for me, i'm not really myself lately. I will sent another letter later.

Natsu

When Erza finished everyone whas quiet. After a few minutes Gajeel stood up. ''So what are we gonna do? We are gonna look for Salamander right.'' He said with a frown. ''Yes. Atleast i will!'' Lucy said and clenching her fists. ''Me to!'' Gray and Juvia said. ''AYE!'' Happy screamed with tears in his eyes. Soon everyone was talking about a plan to find natsu. Erza looked at Master Makarov and walked over to him. ''Master what are we gonna do?'' Erza asked with fear in her eyes. He sighed and opened his eyes. ''LISTEN EVERYONE!'' He said loud. Everyone whas silent and looked at him. ''I know you all want Natsu back, and i do to. But first we need a plan.'' Everyone nodded. Master looked at Erza. ''Okey, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Wendy, Gajeel, Happy and me will look for Natsu. The rest will stay here for when he returns. We will contact each other every three days.'' Everyone nodden. Erza walked over to Lucy, Gray, Juvia, Wendy and Gajeel. Master Makarov looked worried at them. He grabbed Natsu's letter from the table and looked sad at it. ''Be sure you find him kids...''

Natsu's pov

Natsu whas lying in the high gras with his eyes closed. He whas sure that nobody would see him. He whas really tired because he hadn't sleep in two days. His hair whas full with mud and he had all kind of scratches. When he opened his eyes he looked at the bright blue sky just like Happy's fur. Happy. Natsu tried not to think about Fairy tail but it whas really hard. He sat up and scratched his head. ''Maybe i have to sleep a bit.'' He said. He looked at his scarf what made him suddenly very dizzy. He stood up and walked over to a nearby tree. ''What the hell whas that..'' he said soft. Hee took of his scarf and looked at it. It whas white, just like Lisanne's, Mira's and Elfman's hair. ''NO DON'T THINK ABOUT THEM!'' He said and trew away his beloved scarf. Natsu's head whas now beating like crazy and it whas hurting like hell. ''What the hell is hapening to me?!''