Chapter 8

Hatake Natsumi P.O.V.

"Where are we going?" I ask as I look up to dad. "I have some errands to run" dad says smiling. "What do you want for dinner?" He asks. "Dinner?" I ask surprised. "Yeah" he says. "You're making dinner?" I ask sceptic. "Yeah. Mom is on a mission and so is Kaiyo. So it's going to be just us for the next couple of days" dad says. "I can cook you know, maybe even better then your mother" he says. "Then why does mom always cook?" I ask. "Because I love your moms home cooked meals" dad says smiling. "Don't you like spending time with just me?" He asks. "No I do" I smile at him. "We're here" Dad stops in front of Yamanaka flower shop. "What are we doing here?" I ask. "I have to talk to Sai" he says as he lays his hand on my shoulder as he leading us in. "Hello Kakashi-sensei! What brings you here?" The woman behind the counter asks. "Hello Ino, Nice to see you. Is Sai in?" He asks. "Yeah... SAI! KAKASHI-SENSEI IS HERE TO SEE YOU" the woman shouts. "You must be Natsumi" she says smiling at me. "You remember Ino right?" Dad asks. I just smile. The man called Sai and Inojin come walking from the back. "Kakashi-senpai" Sai says. "Hello Sai, do you have a moment?" Dad asks. "Sure come in back" Sai says. "Why don't you pick out a beautiful flower for yourself okay?" Dad asks smiling before walking with Sai. "Why don't you help your classmate Inojin?" Ino says. "Why?" Inojin asks. "Because I say so" Ino says sternly. "Fine, come with me" Inojin says. A little surprised I follow him toward all different kinds of flowers. "What kind of flowers do you like?" He asks. "I don't know" I mumble.

"No" Inojin says. "Why not?" I ask surprised. "You have blue eyes, it takes the attention away from your eyes it's not a good fit" Inojin says before crouching down next to me. "What about this one?" He reaches past me to grab a flower and hold it next to my hair. I blush because suddenly there's a boy really close to me and because of the way Inojin looks at me. "No" he says again, before repeating the same with a few different flowers. "This one. This is a good fit for you" he says. "The Chrysanthemum really compliments your eyes" he says. I blush again. "This one then" I say. "Okay" we both stand up and I follow him toward his mother and the counter. "Did you find a beautiful flower?" Ino asks. "Inojin did" I say. "He did huh?" Ino looks at her son in a funny way. "What?!" He asks annoyed, now she looks at me in the same way. "Thank you, Kakahi-senpai" Sai says. "Did you find a flower?" Dad asks. "Inojin did" Ino says in a funny way. "Look it's beautiful" I say, holding it up to dad. "It is" dad says as he takes it and laying it behind my ear. He pays Ino. "See you tomorrow Inojin" I say. "Yeah" he says softly. I leave with dad but when I look back, Inojin's mom shoves him but he smiles at me. "Where are we going now?" I ask. "Last errand" dad says. "Can we go out for Ramen?" I ask. "You want to eat out?" Dad asks a little surprised. "You said a couple of days right? We can eat out one day right?" I ask. Dad chuckles as he lays my hand on my shoulder. "I'll think about it" he says. I follow him into a building and knocks on a door. "Come in" a woman's voice says.

I hide slightly behind my dad and grab his jounin vest tightly. Dad chuckles and lays his hand on my shoulder. "Come on now, you're going to be a shinobi right? You can't be shy now" Dad says. "Say hi to Tsunade-sama" he says. I carefully step out from behind Dad, but still hold his vest tightly while Tsunade and Sakura look at me amused. "Konichiwa, Tsunade-sama" I say, bowing without letting go of my dad. "Konichiwa" Tsunade says amused. "And who are you?" She asks. "H-Hatake N-Natsumi" I say blushing excited. "Nice to meet you Natsumi" she says and I nod. "She's a fan" dad says amused. "Toosan" I say embarrassed. Both Sakura and Tsunade chuckle. "You remember Sakura right?" Dad asks. I nod. "Hello Sakura-san" I say polite. "Hey there Natsu-chan" Sakura says. "Can you wait outside for a little bit? Toosan has some business to talk about with Tsunade-sama" he says. "You like sweets? I have some in my office" Sakura says. "I like fruits" I say. "Then we'll go buy some fruits" she winks at Kakashi. She takes some charts from Tsunade's desk and lays her hand on my shoulder leading me outside the office. It takes a little while before dad comes back but Sakura waited with me outside in the sun. "You didn't have to wait with me Sakura-san" I say as I see my dad coming out. "I wanted to, it's been a while Natsu-chan" she says smiling. "Thank you" dad says as he reaches us. "No problem Kakashi-sensei. See you around" Sakura says. "Let's go home" dad says, laying his hand on my shoulder as we walk away. "What did you get?" Dad asks. "Peach, want a bite?" I ask, holding it up to him. "No thank you baby"  dad says. "If it Isn't Hatake Kakashi" dad stops walking as a beautiful lilac haired kunoichi walks in front of us. He lays his hand on my shoulder and pulls me closer to him. "That's a beautiful flower you got ojouchan" the kunoichi says. "Thank you" I say reluctantly. "What do you want?" Dad asks. He sounds annoyed and I look up to him. "I just came to visit"  she says. I look back at her. "You'd leave me alone" dad says. "How can I after wonderful gift you gave me" she says. Dads hand shifts from my shoulder to my upper chest and pulls me against him. "It was one time" he says. "Was it?" The lady asks tilting her head. I look up to him. "Otosan?" I ask confused.