Chapter 13

Hatake Kakashi P.O.V.

Yawning I sit up in bed and lean against the headboard. I smile slightly as I watch my wife getting out of bed. She still has a flat stomach, abs even, and her large breasts are still firm even though she gave birth to two kids. We're both in our forties, but she barely has wrinkles. I'm still so in love with her even though we're married for 18 years. Nojiko looks back and smiles at me. "Wanna have Natsumi or Kaiyo?" She asks. "Kaiyo isn't getting out of bed" I say amused. "He is if you make him" Nojiko says. "Let them sleep, it's Saturday" I say. "You know, you could come back to bed and we could have some fun" I say, smirking seductively. "Breakfast isn't going to make itself Kakashi" Nojiko says amused as she puts on a tank top. I sigh as I hear my kids running around in the hallway, hearing Natsumi call "Niisan!" And Kaiyo repeating it mockingly. Snickering Nojiko puts on a long sleeved cropped top over her tank top. "You know, the school trip is to Kirigakure this time" Nojiko says. "I heard" I say, looking out of the window. "Makes me wonder though" I say sofly. Before Nojiko can answer the door flies open. "Otosan!" Natsumi says as she runs in. "Save me!" She says. "Oof!" I gasp as she jumps right onto my stomach. Even though I still have abs, Natsumi isn't small anymore so she knocks the air out of me. "Come here you little snot!" Kaiyo says running into the room. "What did you do?" I ask amused, laying my hand on the back of my daughters head as she presses her face against my chest. Kaiyo jumps onto the bed, pulls Natsumi off of me and start tickling her, making Natsumi squeal laughing. "Whatever happened to Ohayo Okaasan, Otosan?" Nojiko asks as she puts her hands on her hips after she closed her trousers. "Oh, didn't we say that?" Kaiyo asks innocently.

As my forearms lean on my knees, I lay my chin on my daughters head. The wind blows softly through our hair as Natsumi leans her back against my chest. She's such a quiet, timid girl. At first I wondered if being a shinobi would be good for her. But there's so much hidden talent inside her. "Toosan?" She says softly. "Hmm?" I ask. "Why do you always have that mask on your nose and mouth whenever you go outside or we have guests?" Natsumi asks. I look down at Konoha, which grew quite after the war. "I don't know really. I've done so ever since I was a child myself. I'm used to it really. Isn't having this a mystery kind of fun?" I ask. She doesn't respond. "Is Kaasan the first person you took it off for?" I smile. She isn't the first person I had sex with, but indeed the first person I took my mask off for. "Beside my parents, yeah" I say. "What were your parents like?" She asks. "I don't remember much of your grandmother" I say. "But your grandfather" I smile. "He was a kind man. A great father, and an amazing Shinobi. Unfortunately he died when I was young. I wish he could've met you guys. But I'm sure he watches over us" I say. "Do you know about Kaasans parents?" Natsumi asks. "No, only that they died when Kaasan was young" I say. "Did you know Minato-ojisan?" Natsumi asks. "I did, he was my sensei" I say. "A lot of people died young huh?" Natsumi asks. "Yeah baby. We grew up in states of war and tensions. A lot of people lost their lives way to young. If you're lucky you'll never have to go through what Kaasan and I went through when we were young" I press a kiss on my daughters head through the mask. Natsumi lays her hands on my arms "I love you Toosan" she says. I chuckle. "I love you too, Natsu. More than life itself" I press my lips against her head again.

Panting Kaiyo places his hands on his knees before standing up straight. Amused I place a hand on my hip. "Oyaji, arigato" Kaiyo says standing up straight. "I was thinking" he adds, waiting a moment catching his breath. "I was thinking about teaching Chidori to Natsu" I frown slightly. "She's not ready" I say. "I think she is though, have you trained with her at all lately?" Kaiyo asks. "I have. And I'm sure she's not. Besides you're forgetting an important factor" I say. Kaiyo look at me. "Neither you nor Natsumi has visual gekke genkai. This makes Chidori that much difficult  ánd dangerous to use. You're lucky you're such a talented boy" I say. "You think Natsu isn't?" Kaiyo asks. "I didn't say that" I answer. "Besides, I'm not sure her chakra nature is lightning as it is for us. I think she's probably better suited for Rasengan" I say. "You'd teach her Rasengan?" Kaiyo ask. "I could, okaasan could probably do it better" I add. "She's just ten years old Kaiyo. She's not ready for a jutsu like Chidori. Don't teach it to her. I'll decide whenever she's ready and I'll teach her, when she is" I say. I look at Kaiyo warningly. "Do you understand?" I ask. Kaiyo sighs deeply. "I understand" he says stubbornly. I smile. "Good, I'm leaving now" I say, turning around putting my hands in my pockets. "Don't be late for dinner now" I say, walking away. Kaiyo doesn't respond anymore.  I sigh as I walk through Konoha. It was a small village back then, look at this now. I look at the billboards presenting news and commercials. I look at Ichiraku's which is a large restaurant now, instead of the small stand it was. Smiling I make my way home. "Tadaima" I say, taking off my shoes. "Okaeri"  I follow the voice of my wife, finding her cleaning. "How'd it go?" She asks. "Good" I say. "He wants to teach her Chidori though" I say. Nojiko looks at me surprised. "Chidori?!" I nod. "I forbid him though. She's not ready" I say. "Besides that...so young" I shrug. "I don't know what he's thinking" I sigh.